Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2013-06-01, 16:54)mlaggner Wrote: TAB1: I've simply changed the description of embedded/external audiostreams/subtitles to simply "internal" or "external"

TAB2: -) I think you did not get me right: only the Movie/Episode is categorized as VIDEO. Trailer (and of course the sample) is categorized as TRAILER. I will not change it from VIDEO to anything other, because this would affect many places to change
-) now there are all video/audio codecs concatenated in the files tab (eg x264/AC3/AC3)

Hi,

For Tab1:
Embedded, as you remarked, is actually a better description than intermal (My fault Confused)
DTS-HD is showing as DTS 8/6ch 0kbps. DolbyTrue HD shows as TrueHD but 0kbps.

For Tab2:
I get you right from the begining and share the same idea. I only thought that what was listed under type was a description not the actual real type. As the actual file could contain video, audio, subs it made sense to me to change the description to movie or episode. That's all. It obviously doesn't make any sense to rework the code to achieve this.
It is fantastic you could concat audio streams to the codec column. May be subs too? Big Grin

General:
Once the first import is done. A refresh doesn't seem to detect any change (ext subs/audio added, ext subs/audio removed etc... )
The mediainfo is not saved to the nfo.

I didn't have a look to the code so these 2 last points are may be just not yet implemented.
Tell me if you want I test some specific things, I will try to do my best.

It's looking very good, great job!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by xynoe4 - 2013-06-02, 15:33
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7