Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
@RockDawg:
1) at the moment there isn't a direct way (are you unsatisfied with the result from the scrapers?). There should be a workaround:
- do a fresh import of the movies
- when you scrape metadata "uncheck" the runtime setting (then the runtime from MI should be taken). I am not sure if that is working for DVD images

2) it has been long on our todo list and there is no eta, because there are much more important things to do Wink

3) yes - have you not seen all the shiny checkboxes in the bottom of each "scrape-dialog"?

@john_es:
every now and then there is a discussion about the same things.. Sad
due do a incomplete documentation of the NFO files for XBMC we did some reverse engineering and build it, concerning every information we got.

at the moment I can't tell you, why we took the premiered tag, but is there any "official" document from XBMC where it is described? same for the mpaa/certication tag. About mpaa/certification and fileinfo have a look at the post some months ago from myron: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1497468

And for the fanart and thumb tags - there is no problem putting the URLs in, because XBMC is searching for local artwork and finds the artwork in the movie folder. The tags are stored for a later usage

about the country tag - I'll have a look. This should be at least populated

EDIT: country is being populated here.. I suppose the tag is only in the NFO if there is any value in it. Do you see the country in the details tab of the movie?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by mlaggner - 2013-11-15, 18:10
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7