Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I just switched to TMM and so far I much prefer TMM over alternatives. Very clean, straightforward, and scraping is so fast/reliable.

I've run into three simple questions I could not resolve on my own (through forum searches or playing with the app)...

Background:
I'm running TMM 2.9.1 on Windows 8.1 Pro against a single directory with roughly 1k movies.

1) Most media manager scrapers have a "force" option that uses the highest-rated of multiple matches.
WIth TMM, this option "Search & scrape selected movies, force best match" appears to work identical to the option without "force" when there are multiple results.
In either case, I'm interactively asked which match is best, no matter whether I use the "force" option.

2) I see that you have a Kodi-connector, I haven't found a place to configure this?

3) Is there an option to update the actual file-system dates (not just the NFO/metadata) to be the scraped release date?
I often sort using file-date in Kodi, which is why I ask.

Thank you in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by RKMFlorida - 2016-12-13, 04:07
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7