Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Hi,

I have just started using tmm. I use Mediaportal 2 and I found tmm very useful to update information about items that it misses.

I have a couple of suggestions.

1. I know you support collections using tmdid. The collections in tmd is meant for sequels. That's fine, but it is restrictive. I would like to broaden it - say Schwarzenegger movies (not just the Terminator series). They recommend that I create a list to hold such movies. I did. However, tmm doesn't recognize such a listid as a collection. Could you please add support for this? This would make organizing our movies much better. For e.g. I have create a list called "Arjun Movies" (a South Indian movie star). The URL is https://www.themoviedb.org/list/78061. It would be ideal if I could either enter this id or URL and this list is "imported" as a collection.

2. I like the way you have provided options for the renamer/cleanup. However, could it be a little bit more flexible? I will illustrate with an example: I have organized movies like this - Root\Language\Actor\Bad_Movie_Name. Now if the renamer takes action on this movie, then it gets moved to Root\Movie_Named_Correctly. I lose the benefits of the organization that I had done. What would be ideal is if the renaming is done in the same folder structure - i.e. Root\Language\Actor\Correct_Movie_Name.

Thanks,
Sridhar

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by sridharb - 2018-05-21, 09:30
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7