•   
  • 68(current)
Release -  tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
@mlaggner 

I have never used TMM, so please forgive me the question, but are the TMM .nfo's compatible with those of Media Companion? What would happen if i try MC .nfo's read into TMM? I once tried to use MC .nfo's with Ember, but all .nfo's were overwritten and shredded. Is there maybe something like a "read only" mode in TMM?
I help where I can, now exceptionally I need your help in .xml this time: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335620
I don't know the NFO structure of MC - we support the NFO structure from Kodi and MediaPortal

but: why don't you try it out? copy a few movies to a safe location, set this as data source in tmm and import them Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager Weblate
[Image: 1qbFVy]
If .nfo's want to be compatible with Kodi, they must inevitably have the same spelling and formatting. Actually, everything is usually "standardized"
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies
So I'm all the more surprised since I've already tried it with EMBER, it's not all over there, the .nfo's are all overridden and turned into garbage with EMBER for other Media Managers.

Yes, I will test it.

It took me about 1 year to understand Media Companion with all the details. In order to have a comparison, I should do the same with TMM.
I help where I can, now exceptionally I need your help in .xml this time: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335620
Is it possible to generate NFO files for movies with just the IMDB url link (generate parsing NFO for Kodi - https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files#Parsing_nfo)? Since The Renamer stopped working I can't find any other program that does this.
No, what for?
Why the need for TMM, when you just write an url to NFO...?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
[Image: project_thin_badge?format=gif]
Because I use TMM for many other things - organize media files into folders, rename the media files and folders, check if it is scraped correctly, download folder.jpg, download subtitles etc. However, instead of generating NFO with information I prefer just letting Kodi scrape all the information so I can have the newest/most up to date information when I refresh Kodi. To make sure Kodi scrapes everything correctly it is best to have a parsing NFO with just the url.
@myron It would be possible to remove letter '(s)' from all the strings. I think I wanted better without letter '(s)' in the statement.

Sorry for my english.
Sony BRAVIA KD-55XF9005 | The Official Kodi Wiki is your friend
08.12.2018 - Version 2.9.14
=======================
+ Java 9 / 10 / 11 compatibility!  
+ High Dynamic Range detection for mediafiles - you need to reload MediaInfo and then use $H in renamer  
+ option to ignore SSL certificate problems #373  
+ make colon replacement configurable (for movies & TV shows) #396  
x retrying to get artwork for 5 times #369  
x fixed detection of language names  
x fixed scraping of OFDB  
x fixed language name for sl/sk  
x CMD export: sorted movies/TV shows the same way as in UI mode  
x fixed detection of nested extras folders  
x fixed detection of extras/extrafanart/extrathumbs in TV show update datasources #395  
x only set 3D flag/edition on first import #231  
x fixed statusbar layout with long texts  
x TMDB: fixed fallback language scraping for episodes  
x fixed subtitle search dialog  
x fixed Trakt.tv, updating local NFOs even when no changes  
x fixed IMDB release date parsing  
x allow moving of symlinks #410  
x fixed crash on weird language extensions #425  
x fixed MovieSets #366
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager Weblate
[Image: 1qbFVy]
  •   
  • 68(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)56