Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
@mlaggner
I believe that that "watched" status was previously a toggle.  It would toggle from watched-to-UNwatched .. or vice-versa (logical XOR functionality).

In the newer versions, the Control+Shift+W (or from context menu: "Set the Watched Flag for selected movies") only sets watched, it does not toggle.

I believe it would be much more useful and serve a wider range of users, if it were either a toggle --or-- if not a toggle, having a second option for "Set the UNwatched Flag for selected movies".

One of the reasons this is so critical, is the need to mark many movies in bulk with a single operation.  However .. In newer versions, the user has to (a) click the "Edit" from the context menu, then (b) click the second tab, then © click the "watched" checkbox .. Then repeat this process for each video.

Unrelated Feature Request...

While I'm writing, I'd like to toss-out a feature request, if it serves the needs of others as much as it would help me...

In the filters, could we change the "year' filter to be a two-input field with a to-from (example: year 2015-to-2018), or alternatively (if a two-input is not an option) an equal-to/greater-than/less-than option?

On a similar note, if there were a filter for "rating" with a to-from (example: rating 7-to-10) option, this would be tremendously useful to me!

Thanks again for the great tool!
RKM (TMM fan & donor)

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by RKMFlorida - 2019-02-19, 00:07
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7