Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I only found this a few days ago via a Google search, and have been playing around with it for the past couple of days and so far this is the best scraper out there, so a massive THANK YOU for your work.

As they say, no harm in asking. I have specific movie sets such as Halloween Movies, Family Movies, Disney Movies which are based on genre or studio. 

Do you have any plans to automate home grown sets in the future? So when I scrape Nightmare on Elm Street for example, and I do not want that in the Nightmare on Elm street collection, that because it see's horror in the movie genre, that it automatically puts it into Halloween movies?

I think this might be a feature that most people would love to have added, as often people make up sets and say for example Avatar movie, people have already tagged it as a compilation, but so far only one movie, and some movies get cancelled although even though they were supposed to be part of a trilogy.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by Video Titles - 2019-05-29, 19:34
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7