Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2019-06-08, 11:57)mlaggner Wrote: @wyrm I've just had a look at this and I see a little problem with the German certifications:
these are "FSK 16" and not "16" -> Resulting in Germany FSK16 (not like in your repo Germany 16)

2. also within USA and UK I see a problem: all other countries have their long names (Germany and no DE)
3. Country names are written without spaces (make rather impossible to re-parse from NFO)

you should make a consistent naming scheme here to support automatic data creation!
@mlaggner,

Mate only two ideas I am set on for the naming scheme. One, it must be filesystem legal with naming and Two, it has to be human readable for those skins that don’t use certification images. Other than that tell me what needs to change.

So for point one I need to include the “FSK” for the certification part, is that correct?

Point two, I need to use a long form of country names for the US and UK. What do the scrapers return as country names in this case?

Point three, country names need to have spaces if required (for example New Zealand not NewZealand). Think the reason I went with no space was to seperate country code from certification with a filesystem legal character (space). I’m happy to make whatever change is required from my end just as long as name is still filesystem legal. How should I handle country regions, for example Quebec? While there are not a lot of examples on IMDB, there are still instances of “Canada Quebec” for ratings.

Let me know what changes need to happen from my side and I will happily make them happen. There is no point coming up with a naming scheme that scrapper writers can’t or won’t support.

Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by wyrm - 2019-06-09, 11:59
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7