• 70(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Hey, 

the new design pushed your manager way forward. 
Very well done. 

But the icon seems low res compared to my other apps on my mac.
TMM V3.0 is the BEST update of a program I use almost every day that I've seen in years. Fantastic design, and now the ability to use it without eye-strain on my main TV where Kodi lives. I donated this morning, and am almost embarrassed to say that it's the first time, but better late than never. Since I'm an organization freak, the new options in file naming are perfection -- I can tell at a glance of a file name if I need to update something if it becomes available. So good! Thanks for the update and keep up the great work!
In TMM V 3.0 is the NEW in series are not in funktion or bugy and I must search for all the episods. The optics and menus are also getting used to. Sorry for my english im ask normal in German.
PS.  Its all ok but I must search for all the option buttons that the Programm are work fine.
PS.PS. The update from Proramm are all new Scan and that was is the problem with the NEW in series ordner.
With new TMM V 3.0 the created folders /.deletedByTMM don't get atomatically cleaned/deleted after scraping and renaming, like it happened with in the previous versions.
Did I miss a certain setting here or is this a flaw or by design now?
Could we please have a additional certification format added to match the format used in this image resource file. This is my attempt to provide a more skin writer friendly way to provide certification icons in Kodi skins.

Currently skin writers need to provide a series of skin variables to convert from current formats to a Kodi system friendly filename to be able to display the correct icon image. This is slow and only covers a small subset of certifications available. Using the naming scheme in the above resource file will allow the addition of new certification countries automatically by a simple update of the above file. The other benefit of the above naming scheme is that skins that only show the text form of the certification will still be human readable.

I am currently trying to organise a conversion script to convert users current certification entries in their libraries, but tMM looks to be a good way to make things happen quickly. 

Hopefully you will see the benefits of the proposal and make things happen from your end.
Wyrm (AppTV)
@wyrm another certification style should be no problem; we just need to make sure writing/reading works on our side (have scheduled that for 3.0.2)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-06-07, 17:13)mlaggner Wrote: @wyrm another certification style should be no problem; we just need to make sure writing/reading works on our side (have scheduled that for 3.0.2)

@mlaggner , thanks mate will keep an eye out for when 3.0.2 drops.

Wyrm
@wyrm I've just had a look at this and I see a little problem with the German certifications:
these are "FSK 16" and not "16" -> Resulting in Germany FSK16 (not like in your repo Germany 16)

2. also within USA and UK I see a problem: all other countries have their long names (Germany and no DE)
3. Country names are written without spaces (make rather impossible to re-parse from NFO)

you should make a consistent naming scheme here to support automatic data creation!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2019-06-08, 11:57)mlaggner Wrote: @wyrm I've just had a look at this and I see a little problem with the German certifications:
these are "FSK 16" and not "16" -> Resulting in Germany FSK16 (not like in your repo Germany 16)

2. also within USA and UK I see a problem: all other countries have their long names (Germany and no DE)
3. Country names are written without spaces (make rather impossible to re-parse from NFO)

you should make a consistent naming scheme here to support automatic data creation!
@mlaggner,

Mate only two ideas I am set on for the naming scheme. One, it must be filesystem legal with naming and Two, it has to be human readable for those skins that don’t use certification images. Other than that tell me what needs to change.

So for point one I need to include the “FSK” for the certification part, is that correct?

Point two, I need to use a long form of country names for the US and UK. What do the scrapers return as country names in this case?

Point three, country names need to have spaces if required (for example New Zealand not NewZealand). Think the reason I went with no space was to seperate country code from certification with a filesystem legal character (space). I’m happy to make whatever change is required from my end just as long as name is still filesystem legal. How should I handle country regions, for example Quebec? While there are not a lot of examples on IMDB, there are still instances of “Canada Quebec” for ratings.

Let me know what changes need to happen from my side and I will happily make them happen. There is no point coming up with a naming scheme that scrapper writers can’t or won’t support.

Wyrm
IIRC we've made our code according of the information of wiki (which should be accurate): https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/api-...ation.java

representation of the countries itself: should we stick to English names (is that good enough for all users?) or iso codes? If we use English names, I'd suggest to take the standards from the iso tables (wiki again: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IS...ntry_codes)
scrapers typically return iso codes or their own codes (whereas I've never seen a Canada Quebec certification - dies this have an own iso code or is this Canada in general?)

I'd suggest something like:

Germany - FSK16
or (better from a technical view, but worse from the user view Big Grin)
DE - FSK16

If we find anything which is good _and_ stable, I can write a script there I put out all tmm known certs along with the country (then you don't need to find them yourself)

PS: lets open a new thread Wink
12.06.2018 - Version 3.0.1
=======================
x fixed Fanart.tv reading personal clientKey  
x fixed Fanart.tv using TMDB id fallback  
x fixed TvShow exporter naming pattern #525  
x fixed TvShow renamer (Synology TvShow metadata overwriting videos) #527  
x fixed scraping of episode cast with IMDB  
x fixed displaying of episode director/writers in the episode editor  
x fixed downloading of season artwork #522  
x removed VIDEO_TS/BDMV NFO styles (integrated these into the other two styles)  
x updated JNA and libmediainfo  
x do not print "Unknown" for empty media sources  
x fixed artwork fetching with tvdb and removed bad thumb urls from the DB (you may need to re-write your NFO files)  
x fixed occasional Java crashes on OSX  
x fixed occasional error popup on start of tinyMediaManager
(2019-06-11, 07:56)mlaggner Wrote: @IIRC we've made our code according of the information of wiki (which should be accurate): https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/api-...ation.java

representation of the countries itself: should we stick to English names (is that good enough for all users?) or iso codes? If we use English names, I'd suggest to take the standards from the iso tables (wiki again: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IS...ntry_codes)
scrapers typically return iso codes or their own codes (whereas I've never seen a Canada Quebec certification - dies this have an own iso code or is this Canada in general?)

I'd suggest something like:

Germany - FSK16
or (better from a technical view, but worse from the user view Big Grin)
DE - FSK16

If we find anything which is good _and_ stable, I can write a script there I put out all tmm known certs along with the country (then you don't need to find them yourself)

PS: lets open a new thread Wink

@mlaggner ,

sorry sport only just noticed your reply. Yep lets start a new thread.

Wyrm
26.06.2019 - Version 3.0.2
=======================
+ added undo/redo for all text fields
+ added renamer token for the current parent folder (to enable renaming of folders without moving them in the folder structure)
x read/write TV show sorttitle from/to NFO #539
x better detection of same named movies in different quality
x fix bulk downloading images (AniDB, Kyra Animated)
x better 3D detection from filename
x fixed some scaling issues in the renamer settings panels
x set episode year along with firstAired
x writing of TV show actor images
x fix an occasional crash when scraping movie sets #563
x fixed language detection for Turkish subtitles #562
x reworked KodiRPC connection (better datasource matching) #554 #549
x fixed location for writing NFO and trailer files (for disc folders)
x changed hotkey for deleting movies/TV shows to CTRL+SHIFT+DEL #568
x fixed parsing of votes from IMDB in another notation #559
x clean episode title upon importing
(2019-06-26, 18:09)mlaggner Wrote: x fix bulk downloading images (AniDB, Kyra Animated)

Does it support only animatedfanart or animatedposter or both?
Is there also already support for KyraDB characterart for movies? Some Skins already implemented it (Aeon Tajo, Aeon MQ7/8 Mod)
according to the code it supports:

- poster
- background/fanart
- logo
- characterart
- actor art
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7