• 71(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
characterart scraping is currently not possible for movies, since - according to Kodi wiki - it is solely for TvShows.
And actors are usually scraped by "the scraper used for searching", not by any dedicated artwork scraper.
We have some (historical) issues to rework here, and might take some time....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Is there any assistance, or tips,  to be had for upgrading from V2.... to 3? I've searched but must have missed it. Thanks.
What tips/assistance do you expect/need?
It basically works the same way as v2...

Just run the updater... or download a fresh copy - does not matter.
(settings will always be reset to defaults, since too many change to v2)
Hi, I was on 2.9.17.1, ran the updater multiple times with no result. In the end I downloaded v3 over the top of the original install to see what happened. I thought I had seen some update instructions previously, but couldn't find them when I needed them! I just went through the settings again, basically starting from scratch, but wondered if anything had been picked up from the v2 installation.
Is there an easy way to automatically scrape for missing metadata/images only (e.g. if TV episode is missing rating or thumb)? I scrape an episode as soon as it is recorded via command line so they are often missing something- hoping to automate rescraping data as much as possible.

Also if I set trakt.tv as the TV show scraper will TMM automatically use other scrapers for the missing metadata/images (I didn't see a way to configure this)? I also noticed that trakt.tv ratings return 5 decimals is there a way to get TMM to round it like other ratings?
I have the movieSet.title on the renamer of my movie folders, but now some of them are being ignored when renaming, although I can see the correct Collection on the list. The renamer preview also shows the variable as empty.
Check the setting which sounds like "do not create movie set folders with only one movie"
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-07-25, 19:30)mlaggner Wrote: Check the setting which sounds like "do not create movie set folders with only one movie"

Thanks, that was it, but it's in reverse, you have to check it to enabled it. I thought it was that at first, but I have some collections folders with only one movie anyway, but it's because they are in different parent folders and it only checks the collection as a global library, instead of the folder.
(2019-07-05, 10:25)myron Wrote: characterart scraping is currently not possible for movies, since - according to Kodi wiki - it is solely for TvShows.
Just to keep you up to date -> 1.5 characterart#
Hope there will be an implementation.
I think that is an error in the wiki Wink
just follow the link to https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork and you see no character art there... and Tv show artwork is missing in the list for character art Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
@mlaggner Just want to mention that @"chrissix" 's idea about character posters in skins is an awesome idea. I can tell a lot about it here, but his thread is much more detailed: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345299. Please have a look at it.

Last weekend I implemented API calls to be able to retrieve the images. Check out the method /movie/tmdbid/{tmdbid}/images/characterposter @ https://www.kyradb.com/api

At this very moment, and the next couple of weeks, hundreds and hundreds of images for hundreds of movies are being uploaded.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Thx @Captain_Pike
Havent seen that page till now.
Nice what Karellen documents ^^

Thx @rschiks 
Did not miss it Wink

---

TMM artwork is historical a bit... inflexible.
It works for the standard way... but for such new features/artworkTypes, we need to dig a bit deeper.
Which means: it takes some time to completly rework that...
(2019-07-30, 07:17)mlaggner Wrote: I think that is an error in the wiki Wink
I do not think @Karellen makes mistakes in his wiki. Only the general overview of the artwork section has been brought up to date.
Artwork Beef already implemented for movies animatedposter.png, animatedkeyart.png, animatedfanart(x).png, characterart(x).png
There is also a implementation for poster1-x.jpg, but up to now only from fanart.tv and tmdb as source, the finely sorted character poster sets from KyraDB just has to be taken over.
(2019-07-30, 21:48)myron Wrote: TMM artwork is historical a bit... inflexible.
It works for the standard way... but for such new features/artworkTypes, we need to dig a bit deeper.
Yes i know, Media Companion maintainer has also only a time to make an implementation attempt on next vacation. Cause the fanart.tv artwork api and KyraDB artwork api functions are working similar he is hoping that's most would be code copy/paste.
Hi, is there a way to customize further the renaming process? I want to be able to use the strings I like for audio codecs and audio channels, maybe just setting a replacement string? or setting the desired string for each case.

For example: DTSHD-MA: DTS-HD MA or Master Audio / AC3: Dolby Digital or DD / EAC-3: Dolby Digital Plus or DD+ / 8ch: 7.1 / 6ch: 5.1 / 2ch: 2.0

In the case of Atmos: Dolby Atmos or Dolby TrueHD Atmos, that in reality are Dolby Digital Plus (with Atmos) and Dolby TrueHD (with Atmos). I don't think there's a way even to separate this two.
the renamer is built on JMTE, so you can use everything from JMTE there.. https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...gs#renamer https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...wikis/JMTE
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7