• 72(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Sorry guys, it's been a while since i use TMM version 3 (very good job guys) but i really can't make kyradb works on it.
I'm already a member , and i already filled both KyraDB apis in TMM but it doesn't download any animated poster/fanart or at least it doesn't download it with the "animatedposter.gif" name, but just with "poster.gif" name (when is the only one scraper i choose).

Is there a way to use TMM to download animated poster (with the kodi correct name) along with the other artworks in my movie folder?

Thanks
(2019-08-08, 09:06)mlaggner Wrote: the renamer is built on JMTE, so you can use everything from JMTE there.. https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...gs#renamer https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...wikis/JMTE

I've tried but normal conditionals don't seem to be working: ${if audioCodec}Something${end}
(2019-08-11, 13:03)nikeb Wrote: Sorry guys, it's been a while since i use TMM version 3 (very good job guys) but i really can't make kyradb works on it.
I'm already a member , and i already filled both KyraDB apis in TMM but it doesn't download any animated poster/fanart or at least it doesn't download it with the "animatedposter.gif" name, but just with "poster.gif" name (when is the only one scraper i choose).

Is there a way to use TMM to download animated poster (with the kodi correct name) along with the other artworks in my movie folder?

Thanks

Is there a problem with the name?
Kodi plays the animation, if it recognises an animated gif? No?

Furthermore, why should a movie need 2 posters (animated and not)?
Same for fanart and basically any other type?
I really do not want to create 20 new "artworktypes", all prefixing with "animated" to differentiate.

So EVERY skin would display that poster animation already, and not only the never ones, supporting the new "animated" name?!
Please correct me if i'm wrong Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-08-15, 13:52)myron Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 13:03)nikeb Wrote: Sorry guys, it's been a while since i use TMM version 3 (very good job guys) but i really can't make kyradb works on it.

Thanks

Is there a problem with the name?

I really do not want to create 20 new "artworktypes", all prefixing with "animated" to differentiate.

So EVERY skin would display that poster animation already, and not only the never ones, supporting the new "animated" name?!

The problem here is that i get poster.gif only if i choose kyradb as unique scraper.
And even if i do so in my skin (Aeon mq 8 - original) i can t get the animation working.

I didn t Try to rename the poster.gif to animatedposter.gif
Anyone got this working with OSX Catalina? Currently on beta6 that just came out and can't find a version of TMM that will let me add any directories to my datasources.
-Mike
looks like to be an open issue from Java/OSX Catalina: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8228457
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Version 3.0.3
=======================
+ reworked the YouTube download engine. Should now work for almost all trailers! (thx @wjanes)
+ separated space substitution for filenames and foldernames (movies) #611
+ added jump to movie by keystroke in the movie table
+ added Mexican Spanish to scraper languages #570
+ added Icelandic to scraper languages #574
+ added a duplicate episode filter #578
+ added a MovieEdition filter
+ added option to store tmm data into another folders http://bit.ly/2JoUUeN
+ added seconds to the runtime in the media files panel
+ added an option to hide media logos (to save space for low resolution devices)
+ reworked logic for finding the best artwork according to the settings #589
+ added first aired to the TV show tree #557
+ added a button to revert renamer template to the default value
+ added option to explicitly rebuild the image cache for selected movies/TV shows
+ added "Final Cut" to recognized movie edition patterns #612
x fixed downloading movie set artwork in the right resolution #580
x write user ratings to own tags in the NFO files
x write correct trailer url to the NFO
x do not write stream runtime for disc style movies to NFO
x sort tags in the tag filter dropdown
x enlarged the year column that occasional truncation should not happen again
x the logos panel does not push other fields (like play button, plot, ..) out of the screen
x removed duplicate shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+U #590
x do not throw exception if a TV show has x*100 episodes #587
x do not resize extrathumbs if the setting is deactivated #589
x replace colons in the renamer patterns
x enhanced the renamer replacements/cleanup #597
x execute a copy&delete if a move fails #602
x getMainVideoFile() now returns the first part of stacked movies/episodes rather than the biggest one
x fixed regexp to find extra(s) in nested movie folders #603
x fixed renaming of episodes with samples #601
x fixed crash in the movie renamer settings when a movie was in a UNC root #561
x fixed import of MediaInfo.xml files
x fixed TV show renamer spaces substitution
x fixed ${parent} processing in the renamer #609
x fixed removing of audio streams/subtitles in the media file editor #610
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Oh. Makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully they will get that sorted in the next release.
-Mike
(2019-08-15, 13:52)myron Wrote: Is there a problem with the name?

Quote:Furthermore, why should a movie need 2 posters (animated and not)?
It is intended as a separate artwork type and not to replace the main artwork type poster.jpg. The system has been established since Jarvis Skins:
With a setting or a toggle button in the skin you can activate animated posters and are then switched to. If disabled then you have everywhere again .jpg as usual.
An addition, not a substitute.

Conventions everywhere since a long time are: "animatedposter.gif", "animatedkeyart.gif", "animatedfanart(x).gif"
If movies are in folders, both, with or without "Moviefilename-" as prefix is allowed and recognized by Skins, Kodi and the Kodi scan in method (Artwork Beef or modify advanced.xml method)
If movies are not in folders, all is in same, then only with "Moviefilename-" is used.

"animatedposter.gif", "animatedkeyart.gif" are single used artwork types.
"animatedfanart(x).gif" can be used as single or as multiple artwork type. Like main fanart and extrafanart. The Skin can mix multiple animated fanart together with .jpg extrafanart on a sideshow.
First in place called "animatedfanart.gif", following "animatedfanart1.gif" and so on...

Skin examples mixing jpg. extrafanart and .gif extra animatedfanart:

And the answer why it's not just called "poster.gif", keyart.gif", fanart.gif"
The Kodi skinning InfoLabels and Kodi artwork scan in function only care filename and doesn't care the extension.
Kodi could pick up the .gif artwork where the .jpg artwork is intended. Cause of this reason every artwork file independent of extension should have an own artwork name.
Just installed TMM on my Windows machine, havent used it since v2 - OMG wow, loving the new UI!

Thanks so much for hard work!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Version 3.0.4
=======================
+ changed "finding unwanted files" logic to use regular expressions
+ show a warning what rename&cleanup does
+ added a new export template (Mobile Movie Search, Soda's modifs) thx @poka
x fix missing replacement of path separators in movie/Tv show renamer tokens #618
x fix parsing of episode vote count in the IMDB scraper
x fetching artwork sometimes returned the wrong type #617
x fixed wrong detection of user defined genres like Marvel
x fixed detection of IMAX edition x renamed Trakt.tv scraper option "API key" to "Client ID"
x detecting season poster from folder.jpg #626
x fixed removing of an underscore at the beginning of the renamer token #619
x added trailer file names to presets
no idea what I am doing wrong, but it seems like i cant search and scrape my tv shows / episodes using tmm.

I have all episodes in subfolders like \TV Show Name\Season 01\episodename.mkv

Sadly my S**E** pattern is missing so i need to seach all episodes by episode title. If i click on edit, search, the first match is fine and i can select "okay". Then the unknown episode can be scaped. But I cant do that for every ofthe 600 episodes. Why does the scraper not seach automatically for the episode names and matches of the tv show itself and it episodes to determine the rest of the metadata??

-> Edit selected Episode -> Search Episode -> 1st Hit = fine -> OK 

That in bulk. I miss the option "search selected episodes and autoselect best hit"

How to do so? Thx
Could someone of the developer can fix the dateadded tag in the NFO file?
This is my experience https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347478

the fix must be create the dateadded tag like this

xml:
<dateadded>YYYY-MM-DD hh:mmConfuseds</dateadded>

instead of

xml:
<dateadded>YYYY-MM-DD</dateadded>

THANK YOU
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
Version 3.0.5
=======================
+ added a scraper for MPDb.tv (thx @wjanes)  
+ added an action to force deletion of all HTTP caches (on disk and in memory) #656  
+ added changing of the movie edition to the movie bulk editor  
+ added a custom note field for movies/TV shows/episodes  
+ added unwanted files dialog for TV shows  
x show popupmenu from text fields on macOS #637  
x crash on startup if some images could not be loaded  
x catch more exceptions on file download #642  
x do not try to open dialogs on disconnected screens #640  
x delete subtitle archive after extracting #641  
x fix update data sources from Google Drive  
x correct date format style in files  
x when unable to load the database, start over with a new/clean one rather than not starting tmm  
x fixed loading of the colon replacement in the renamer settings  
x enhanced detection of valid NFO files #638  
x write the plot content to the outline field in the NFO #630  
x ImageCache must not crash tmm on exceptions #659  
x enabled to explicitly filter for empty values #660  
x refactored the MediaPortal NFO format into 2 new formats for enhanced compatibility: MP MyVideos and MP Moving Pictures  
x do not crash tmm on startup on incomplete settings #663  
x remove a custom genre in the bulk editor does not throw an exception any more  
x do not overwrite user ratings on scrape  
x better logging of errors in the OpenSubtitles scraper #633  
x fixed movie in a movie set filter
Hi,
I Got Probem about Scraping Movie or TVSHOW guide on TinyMedia Manager.
cause everytime i tried to scrap a movie/ TVSHow there is always had 720p AAC in the end of movie name
sample:

my folder is Midsommar (2019)
and after scrapin All File in Folder automatically rename become Midsommar (2019) 720p AAC
All Fanart and Poster.
can anyone can tell me where is the setting to change all this?

Thanks

sorry my leagues is bad, im from asia.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7