• 74(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I use CinemaVision addon and I noticed since I updated now it does not recognize the first audio track in the movie file but the second one which it wasn't doing before. Example: I have Blade Runner 2049 with the Dolby Atmos track first then a DTSMA 5.1 as a second audio, it will only recognize the DTSMA track now. Same if its only an Atmos track, it will only recognize the dolby digital second backup track which is weird. I looked at my NFO files and they seem okay I guess but I know its the problem because if I delete the NFO file and rescan it, it will recognize the main default track again no issues. Any suggestions?
Hi, 

I am looking to start using this app and although it runs fine for my movie collection I get Java heap errors on my TV Library.

I have tried a seperate installation just for TV but still get the same error. I have increased the ram usage to 1500 but any more and the app will not start.  Any ideas please?

i7-8700K
32GB RAM
2TB Samsung 970Pro 2TB NVME

Many Thanks
try to lower the value in the file extra.txt (https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...ace-errors)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-01-02, 08:49)mlaggner Wrote: try to lower the value in the file extra.txt (https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...ace-errors)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, 

I have tried 100 - 1500 in increments of 100 and the app starts to load, I see the loading progress bar get to about 20% and the app disappears, when I get to 1500+ the app does not even start.
I have 29GB RAM free!
do you have a 32 bit java installed? a 32 bit java can only address 1.5gb heap

nevertheless, you probably have oracle/openjdk java installed which has a rather ancient memory handling; you could try to run tmm with adoptopenjdk (openj9 jvm) like I described in the following issue: https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...issues/676
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2020-01-02, 14:04)mlaggner Wrote: do you have a 32 bit java installed? a 32 bit java can only address 1.5gb heap

nevertheless, you probably have oracle/openjdk java installed which has a rather ancient memory handling; you could try to run tmm with adoptopenjdk (openj9 jvm) like I described in the following issue: https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...issues/676

Thank you so much, working perfectly now with 2.5GB RAM allocation :-)
Hi guys, sorry i just updated my java jvm on my ubuntu headless machine to the 11 version,
but it happen this when i try to run my -updateMovies command line:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by net.jcores.jre.CommonCore (file:/MYPATH/lib/jspf-core.jar) to method java.lang.Object.clone()
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of net.jcores.jre.CommonCore
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Should i be worry about something? Big Grin

[EDIT BY ME: it was just a problem with the jdk, sorry for the inconvenience.]

Thanks a lot
12.01.2020 - Version 3.1
=======================
+ added trailer support for TV shows
+ added experimental support for BluRay ISO reading
+ completely reworked scraper configuration: you now have a better control what scraper fetches/updates
  DUE TO THE MASSIVE REWORK YOU MAY NEED TO REVIEW YOUR SCRAPER SETTINGS
+ support for named seasons
+ support for rendering animated gifs
+ support for movie set artwork style of Kodi v19
+ added a movie set artwork cleanup function (to rename/cleanup) the movie set artwork in the right naming scheme) #715 #694 #511
+ updated libmediainfo to 19.09
+ changed to nativefiledialog to avoid usage of JavaFX (better compatibility across different systems/Java versions)
+ visually enhanced the CheckComboBox
+ write the movie set/collection id as tmdbCollectionId for emby
+ added UPPER, lower and Title case renderer to the renamer. See our wiki for more information #680
+ added original title to the text search in TV shows
+ added updater script for command line #124
+ try to detect the season folder name by analyzing the episode filenames #699
+ added the new note field to the bulk editors
+ enabled sorting by multiple columns in the movie table
+ enabled writing of subtitles without language code #621
+ added file size to the renamer patterns #691
+ (Movies) added a bulk editor function to write the languages of the audio streams into the spoken language field #714
+ added an option to delete artwork from within the editor (movies, TV shows, episodes) #367
+ (Movies) added a new export template: DarkTemplate (thx @maxburon)
+ added a aspect ratio filter for common aspect ratios #644
+ IMDB: added option to scrape keywords (tags) #666
+ added regexp support in badwords
+ added navigation in the TV show tree by typing
+ added seasonXX-landscape naming scheme
+ (Linux) added an action to create a desktop entry in ~/.local/share/applications
+ added bahasa Indonesia to scraper languages #757
x NFO: always write at least one id entry with default="true"
x do not move episode files if the episode and season renamer patterns are empty #667
x use temp files to create backups #678
x more/better HDR format detection (you need to reload MediaInformation of your files!)
x fix for writing Quicktime (Apple) trailers as .quicktime
x added 1440p to the video formats (and some common 1440p resolutions to the detection) #686
x changed date added logic: now it is configurable which date should be used #600
x respect TV show bad words in the TV show update data source logic #692
x do not rewrite NFO file, if nothing has changed #698
x IMDb: parse release date from releaseinfo page too #697
x fixed TV show tag filter
x downgrade TVDB search result score when not receiving any year to compare
x changed writing of the outline in the NFO. It is now configurable how the outline should be written #630 #683
x enhanced movie renamer pattern validation #709 #705
x moved export logic into thread to do not block the UI while exporting
x IMDB: use the first found release date
x TMDB: show all search results (not only the first 20)
x TMDB: add season cast/crew to the episodes too
x TMDB: clean search string (move The, ... to the front on search)
x fixed scraping with MovieMeter.nl scraper (API changes on their side)
x updated the download missing artwork task to do a "light" cleanup of artwork files according to the settings
x the rating in the details panel now updates correctly
x fixed Youtube downloader
x fixed Mpdb.tv scaper
x do not open the image preview dialog multiple times #738
x IMDB: fixed checking of IMDB id
x parse plot/tagline from NFO respecting line breaks #742
x allow choosing an episode of season 0 in the episode chooser
x fixed exporting of artwork in the exporter under certain circumstances #756
x (TMDB) pass full language tags to the API because of a bug at TMDB #708
Hi gang.

Wow!

What a great, long list of improvements. Well done and thank you everyone for all your hard work on this and all of the previous releases.
I've been using tMM heavily for many years now.
It looks like I'm going to have to donate again!

Just a quick question though, the trailer support for TV shows feature looks brilliant, but are there any plans for adding any other scrapers in the future?
It,s just that I try not sign up to too many services that require more that require more than an email address to use, as TMDB does for it's API key.

Thanks again,
Rich
In common you don't need to sign up with services because tmm offers an API key for almost all (free) services; maybe we will add more TV show services, but at the moment we focus on more stabilization
Version 3.1.1
=======================
+ re-added AniDB scraper to the ui #759
+ use another algorithm for title case rendering
x fixed movie set name cleanup for file-/folder names
x fixed Synology VSMETA parsing for backdrops
Wow, tinyMediaManager has made a lot of progress since version 3. Thank you everyone for your hard work!!!
You have done an amazing job in my opinion. Please consider adding scraping ratings from multiple places and save to movie.nfo like this:    
<ratings>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>6.8</value>
            <votes>86637</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>5.5</value>
            <votes>32</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
            <value>6.7</value>
            <votes>1866</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>5.4</value>
            <votes>192</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>5.8</value>
            <votes>776136</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>
(2020-01-13, 20:46)mlaggner Wrote: In common you don't need to sign up with services because tmm offers an API key for almost all (free) services; maybe we will add more TV show services, but at the moment we focus on more stabilization

Thank you. I understand.

The regular stability updates are why I use tmm .
It just continues to work [EDIT] and gets better every time. (The UI improvements have been fantastic, also.)

I will create an API key, try it out, then report any bugs I am able to identify.

Rich.
14.01.2020 - Version 3.1.2
=======================
x reverted usage of NativeFileDialogs for macOS users #762 #764
x fixed some issues in the file-/folder dialogs
x fixed migration of movies from 3.0.x to 3.1.x style
x fixed language detection
@mlaggner is there any way we can use the tvdb to scrape, but get ratings from imdb?

Also, is there a way to sort artwork to grab the newest artwork? Oh, and fanart without show name in the art Smile
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7