Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Bug 
Tmm has been failing me for some time now (v2.9 onwards?) --and the fact that this is not reported by other users is a great surprise to me.
  1. Of the imported Kodi scrapers, none works. (I have Kodi-x64 properly installed on my Win10 system under Program Files.) Previously they did, with the exception of Kodi's Universal Movie scraper, but because they performed less well than tmm's respective native scrapers this deficiency did not matter.
  2. Of tmm's native film ('movie') scrapers, themoviedb scraper doesn't work. Imdb, tmm-universal movie scraper, trakt.tv, and omdb scrapers work.
  3. Of tmm's native series ('tvshows') scrapers, thetvdb and themoviedb scrapers do not work. anidb, imdb, and trakt.tv scarpers work.
  4. Even for those scrapers which do work, results are provided neither as fast nor as accurately as they used to, and sometimes not at all. This affects most gravely episodes scraping. For instance, for a series correctly scraped by the native imdb (tv) scraper, sometimes 1/3 and other times 1/2 of all episodes are scraped automatically when you click the 'get metadata' context menu command, but for the rest of the unscraped episodes you have to edit each one of them and hit the 'scrape' button several times to get results.
  5. Artwork from themoviedb.org, which used to get downloaded automatically, now fails to do so even after hitting the button several times. To get the image you have to manually input the artwork URL.
Nothing is wrong either with my internet connection or with the aforementioned metadata providers; information is accessible there but cannot be scraped.
Also, these failures are not reproducible using other metadata managers (MediaElch and MediaCompanion).

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by DiMag - 2020-03-31, 16:08
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7