• 51(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
@strubdog : have you scrapped with the "tv-show" scrapper (and not the movie scrapper) ?
or maybe your name file aren't good, so the scrapper get the mangas/show with 0 episode, and kodi shows only the tv-show with at least 1 episode.

@barat : anidb apecial are NOT thetvdb special.
For example, Dead Zone (your special 01) is an movie entry in anidb (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...e&aid=1043)
So you have to put them in a separted folder, and scrap them with the (anidb) movie scrapper.
You can after use the movie/tvshow link function (http://kodi.wiki/view/video_management#L...o_TV_shows)
I am using the tv-show scraper, the correct information shows up when I right click on show folder in file view (in kodi). I also refresh to make sure. I then go to the TV Show menu item in the Main Menu and nothing shows up.
@strubdog : Depending on your skin (I believe confluence did it), in the information panel (in file view), you can see the number of episode for the show.
If it's 0 ep, so you have to rename your file or edit your tvshowmatching.
else ... hum ... Smile
@gates - thanks for the reply ... so it seems, that I need to add new source for Anime Full Length movies and scrap them separately ... sad thing is that even if I link them to TV-Show it won't show in "correct place" but well ... I can live with it Smile It would be awesome to link Movie after specific TV Episode ... but this is KODI devs part I think Smile
Hi, I have a brand new Amazon Fire TV but the scraper can't find some of the latest anime series, while same version on windows can.

When on windows i had the same problem, i deleted the animetitles.xml file and all went back to how it should be, but I can't find the same file under the android filesystem.
Thought it's on Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
but "files" folder is empty (I use ES File Explorer) so i can't check

any clues?
Go to the File manager (wiki) in Kodi and add a source with "special://temp/" as the path.

That should let you see (and hopefully delete) any cached files directly in Kodi, and is completely system-agnostic.
Hi scudlee. Thanks for this awesome addon! It's helped with most of my anime. It is having difficulty with Dragon Ball Super. Most release groups are putting these without numerical padding (ex: Dragon_Ball_Super_-1-_Title_Here.mkv or Dragon.Ball.Super.35.Title.Goes.Here.etc.mkv)

This is causing "Could not enumerate file" errors while scanning:

Code:
15:45:59 934527.812500 T:1668904000   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file nfs://gasgiant.local/data/media/TV Shows/Dragon Ball Super/Season 3/Dragon.Ball.Super.28.mkv
15:45:59 934527.812500 T:1668904000   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file nfs://gasgiant.local/data/media/TV Shows/Dragon Ball Super/Season 3/Dragon.Ball.Super.29.mkv

Padding with a prefix 0, to make each number 3 digits wide, also results in failure because the scrapper then believes everything to be "season 0". aniDB shows all current episodes as "season 1" and if I change all episodes to be 101, 102, 134, etc, the scrapper finds them and assigns everything correctly.

But then this becomes a manual step after downloading to pad with the 1. Additionally, what happens after episode 99? With the padding, we get 200, which would incorrectly parse to season 2 episode 0 and not the correct episode #100.

What should happen here? What's the proper fix? Thanks!
Hi utdrmac,

2 simple ways :
- your regexp match on 1 digit (and more) => rename "Season 3" in "Season3"
- your regexp match on 2 digit (and more) => rename the first 9 ep : 01 , 02 , 03 ... 09
HuhHuh Hi, im having problems using this scraper. do i need a particular folder set up or what, when using thetvdb to find my anime its flawless, im trying to use the anidb to organise a hentai collection, im useing filebot to rename the files. idk if i have the scraper configured incorrectly or what? Im completely new to this so a point or kick in the right direction is appreciated
Sorry for being a complete newb, but how do I install this into Kodi?
Hello so it seems that the Sword Art Online II Offline Specials aren't linking up the the correct location on thetvdb.

anidb Specials 2-10 links to thetvdb Specials 13-21

edit: also sword art online II Debriefing episode is Special 1 on anidb with it being special 12 on thetvdb
(2016-06-12, 13:41)The Game Wrote: Hi, I have a brand new Amazon Fire TV but the scraper can't find some of the latest anime series, while same version on windows can.

When on windows i had the same problem, i deleted the animetitles.xml file and all went back to how it should be, but I can't find the same file under the android filesystem.
Thought it's on Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
but "files" folder is empty (I use ES File Explorer) so i can't check

any clues?

Problem solved. I'm sorry for the trouble, the fact is just that the anime folders that were not found... had no episodes in them Rofl
As soon as I put one episode inside the folder, the series was scraped and now stays scraped even with no episodes inside.

Guess you have to at least have 1 episode per folder to scan it for the first time
(2016-06-15, 23:02)utdrmac Wrote: Hi scudlee. Thanks for this awesome addon! It's helped with most of my anime. It is having difficulty with Dragon Ball Super. Most release groups are putting these without numerical padding (ex: Dragon_Ball_Super_-1-_Title_Here.mkv or Dragon.Ball.Super.35.Title.Goes.Here.etc.mkv)

This is causing "Could not enumerate file" errors while scanning:

Code:
15:45:59 934527.812500 T:1668904000   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file nfs://gasgiant.local/data/media/TV Shows/Dragon Ball Super/Season 3/Dragon.Ball.Super.28.mkv
15:45:59 934527.812500 T:1668904000   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file nfs://gasgiant.local/data/media/TV Shows/Dragon Ball Super/Season 3/Dragon.Ball.Super.29.mkv

Padding with a prefix 0, to make each number 3 digits wide, also results in failure because the scrapper then believes everything to be "season 0". aniDB shows all current episodes as "season 1" and if I change all episodes to be 101, 102, 134, etc, the scrapper finds them and assigns everything correctly.

But then this becomes a manual step after downloading to pad with the 1. Additionally, what happens after episode 99? With the padding, we get 200, which would incorrectly parse to season 2 episode 0 and not the correct episode #100.

What should happen here? What's the proper fix? Thanks!

This is a regex issue, not a scrapper one.

You could try using the regex I made for anime here:

259499 (thread)

However you need to keep the anime episodes you want to use absolute numbering for separate from your other shows (so it picks up episode 201 as episode 201 and not season 2 episode 1 and vice versa). Let me know what you think.
Skrapper recently broke? Or I only have so? The name of the show gets, but that does not add to your library.
I tested on two different devices with KODI
(2016-07-07, 08:33)BAXON Wrote: Skrapper recently broke? Or I only have so? The name of the show gets, but that does not add to your library.
I tested on two different devices with KODI

I have been having the same issues. Not sure if this is the issue or not: https://twitter.com/AniDBStatus
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8