• 56(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
hi Anshim,

for AniDB.net "Hibike! Euphonium" and "Hibike! Euphonium 2" are two different show/anime
they are no Season 1 and Season 2, just a prequel and a sequel

If you want a single entry in your kodi library (with s1 and s2), you have to use thetvdb

you have to rename your file (maybe with S02Exx) or change your regexp in advancedsetting.xml
because in your example you only match "01" and not the "S2", and default season is season 1
"Hibike! Euphonium 2" cannot be found in thetvdb neither on anidb, based on the log I've attached earlier.
Also on thetvdb is showing up as seasons.(see here http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=289884&lid=7)
I've changed my regexp to default from first post on this thread and I also tried to remove the regexp completely.
I've also tried to rename the files like you said. Still no luck.
I'm using the latest AniDB.net scraper version.

Update: Nvm. I fixed it by turning off the "Google Search" on Anidb.net scrapper settings.
My bad!
For some reason it was turned on...
Any ideas on why i can't scan these full series?
[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 01 [720p]
[HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 - 01 [720p]
And it goes with the episodes.

Debug:
08:52:51.655 T:7644 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender xbmc - method: VideoLibrary.OnScanStarted - data: null
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Scanning dir 'E:\anime\tv\91 Days\' as not in the database
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 01 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 02 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 03 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 04 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 05 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.657 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 06 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 07 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 08 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 09 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 10 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 11 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file E:\anime\tv\91 Days\[HorribleSubs] 91 Days - 12 [720p].mkv
08:52:51.658 T:8728 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir E:\anime\tv\91 Days\
Not a whole lot to go on without a full debug log, but I can make a guess based on some assumptions:

1. These are the only shows you've noticed with this issue. The rest of your library is fine.
2. There is nothing special or different about the file naming for these shows from the rest of your library.

The first seems reasonable, since you've singled those shows out specifically, as does the second because you'd presumably have picked up on any difference yourself (plus, let's face it, it's the same source for most anime these days).

Now that's important, because that file naming does not get enumerated by default by Kodi, so I can then assume you have a custom tvshowmatching regex added to your advancedsettings.xml. And that is where I feel the issue lies, the regex is failing to enumerate the episode numbers for these shows in particular. (Kodi hides empty TV shows by default, so it may be possible that these shows are getting added to the library, but without any episodes found, you can't see them.)

That then leads to the point of commonality between those two shows, which would be the presence of numbers in the titles - "91 Days", "Mob Psycho 100" . My guess is that your regex consists of a "not numbers" part (e.g. [^0-9]+ or \D+) intended to match the title and/or fansub group, followed by a part to match the episode number (followed by a part to match any metadata at the end). The extra numbers in the file name could be causing the regex to fail.

If that is the case, I'd suggest looking back in this thread, as multiple people have posted working regexes for unaltered anime file names. (I favour renaming, personally, to ensure full consistency with anidb.)

Of course, that could be entirely wrong, based on faulty assumptions and only a small snippet of your debug log. A full debug log, for example, includes the entire contents of your advancedsettings.xml, meaning I wouldn't have had to guess about the nature of the regex being used.
How can I update the regexp so that it will accept this pattern: Dragon.Ball.Super.E102.mkv

I use Kodi in conjunction with SickRage. SickRage says "Dragon.Ball.Super.EP102.mkv" is an invalid anime naming pattern. But E102 nor 102 are recognized/parsed by Kodi correctly.

I'd like to add a custom override for just this one series that adds the pattern 'E102' so things are correctly processed. How can I do that?
Quote:To use these rules you'll need to have an account on AniDB, and then go to the AniDB Client and in the options press "Go Advanced" and then enable Filemoving and Filerenaming, using the Tagging System for both. Then edit the Tagging System, deleting the original content and pasting in the contents of the link above.

What do you do if AniDB flat out refuses to recognize any of your files and keeps throwing a "File Not Found" error?
@DarkPhoenixFF4

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to play the movie. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://pastebin.com/RPmPVzh5

Yeah, even if I specifically tell it what anime series it is, the system still returns nothing at all. Only maybe three of my 25 or so series are actually recognized AS series...
I need the full debug log. There is not enough information in what you gave me. You have chopped out all the important bits. Honestly, I don't understand why members believe they know exactly what to give us, when they don't.

Also a link to the show at the scraper site will be useful.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@DarkPhoenixFF4 It's clear from the snippet provided that you either haven't added the tvshowmatching rules included in the first post to your advancedsettings.xml, or you added them in the wrong way somehow (messing up the xml, or the putting the file in the wrong place are the two usual culprits).

Again, a full log would have made it somewhat clearer. Or at least eliminate some possibilities.
Plugin is not recognizing absolute numbering. Dragon Ball Super has no seasons (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...&aid=11210) and all of my media files are like this: Dragon.Ball.Super.001.mkv - Dragon.Ball.Super.107.mkv (since there are currently 107 episodes).

Using AniDB scraper in Kodi, it's creating "seasons" and thinks "Dragon.Ball.Super.107.mkv" is Season 1, Episode 7 which is incorrect and it doesn't recognize 001, etc.

Do I need to force all to S01ENNN pattern?
(2017-09-18, 20:34)utdrmac Wrote: Plugin is not recognizing absolute numbering. Dragon Ball Super has no seasons (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...&aid=11210) and all of my media files are like this: Dragon.Ball.Super.001.mkv - Dragon.Ball.Super.107.mkv (since there are currently 107 episodes).

Using AniDB scraper in Kodi, it's creating "seasons" and thinks "Dragon.Ball.Super.107.mkv" is Season 1, Episode 7 which is incorrect and it doesn't recognize 001, etc.

Do I need to force all to S01ENNN pattern?

Hi,
You have to use the correct regexp (see post #1) in order to match DBS.XXX.mkv
There are no season in AniDB. But you can rename episode like S01E107, this should work without edit your regexp.
hey,

after adding one piece to my library, is there a way to change the poster of the episodes from season 1 to something else?

and another thing, i'm having troubles scraping Fairy Tail The Movie The First Morning, and One Piece Gold Episode 0.
how can i know what is special/ova/?
I've not updated Kodi or this scraper in a long time.
Is there still a way to get the text input option when the search finds no results at all in Kodi 17?
I know I can do Information -> Refresh for shows where content was found but Kodi doesn't seem to allow you into the information page when the scraper came back with nothing.
@kilika0

Quote:Kodi doesn't seem to allow you into the information page when the scraper came back with nothing

If you are using v17.4, you are experiencing the following...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=320682

Read last few posts for solution
My Signature
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8