• 57(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Aha. Thanks for the help
Hello. I don't know if this a known problem, but the AniDB MOD Movie scrapper doesn't scrape posters and fanart from themoviedb anymore.
It seems it only downloads artwork from the thetvdb entry that is linked to a movie.
Hello. Can anyone help me with this. (I'm new to Kodi)

When a show have a season number in the folder name and filename then it's not working right.

This is OK:
Code:
V:\TV Series\My Hero Academia Season 2\My Hero Academia (Season 2) - 06 - The Boy Born with Everything [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][379906AA].mkv

But others naming scheme doesn't seem to work.
I use the AniDB Client TagSystem Rules in the first post for my files. So this is the filename that I want to use:
Code:
V:\TV Series\My Hero Academia Season 2\My Hero Academia Season 2 - 06 - The Boy Born with Everything [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][379906AA].mkv
But that doesn't work.

Here is a part of the log: https://pastebin.com/36Dy4Gbp
Hello @helloWorld2

Forum rules... Please do not post logs in the forum. They need to be posted at a pastebin (google) type site, and the link posted back here.

The reason the shows won't scrape is because you have incorrectly named your shows. See the guide here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows

PHP Code:
V:\TV Series\My Hero Academia Season 2\My Hero Academia (Season 2) - 06 The Boy Born with Everything [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][379906AA].mkv 

Should be...

PHP Code:
V:\TV Series\My Hero Academia\Season 2\My Hero Academia S02E06 The Boy Born with Everything [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][379906AA].mkv 

and this would be even cleaner...

PHP Code:
V:\TV Series\My Hero Academia\Season 2\My Hero Academia S02E06.mkv 

or refer to post #1 for alternate naming conventions and requirements
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello Karellen,

Thank you for the help.

I want to use the alternate naming conventions in post #1.
What I have been doing wrong is that I didn't copy and paste the tvshowmatching regexp from post #1 in the advancedsettings.xml file, instead I use the tvshowmatching regexp from the Wiki page http://kodi.wiki/view/Anime .

Here is the logging for reference:

Without the tvshowmathcing regexp from post #1
20:48:52.544 T:15376   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'V:\My Hero Academia Season 2\My Hero Academia Season 2 - 01 - That's the Idea, Ochaco [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][B100D692].mkv'
20:48:52.544 T:15376   DEBUG: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner::OnProcessSeriesFolder - no match for show: 'My Hero Academia Season 2', season: 2, episode: 1.0, airdate: '01/01/1601', title: ''

With the tvshowmatching regexp from post#1
20:56:54.891 T:15168   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'V:\My Hero Academia Season 2\My Hero Academia Season 2 - 01 - That's the Idea, Ochaco [HorribleSubs][www][1920x1080][h264][B100D692].mkv'
20:56:54.891 T:15168   DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetVideoDetails: Reading episode '186168' using AniDB.net [MOD] scraper (file: 'C:\Users\haile\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod', content: 'tvshows', version: '2.4.0')
20:56:54.895 T:15168   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeDetails returned <details><code>186168</code><title>That's the Idea, Ochaco</title><season>1</season><episode>1</episode><runtime>25</runtime>

Anyway, I decided to use brackets for the season.
Hi helloWorld2

Sounds like you have it working now. Thanks for the feedback.

Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have another problem. It's about single video file for multiple episodes. The xml output file from the scraper:CreateSearchUrl is not complete. It got cut off. Here is the content of the xml file: https://pastebin.com/7SpYgfNu . It should be like this: https://pastebin.com/uCiJXJJL .

It seems that the VideoInfoScanner does find a episode match and try to add to the tvshow. But I don't see the episodes in my library.

Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/QG07hQb2

Please advice.

Update #1:
The problem above is with my 'test' system: Kodi (17.4 Git:20170822-7fc6da0). Platform: Windows NT x86 32-bit Running on Windows 10.
I have a better result with my 'real' system: Kodi (17.4 Git:7fc6da0). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit Running on LibreELEC (official): 8.1.2 8.2. In this case the episodes get added nicely.

The different that I can find in the logs is that the GetEpisodeList result is different. On the Windows 10 system there is no result and on the LibreELEC there is. Could this be a bug in the Windows version or something else?

Update #2:
So it's not about the video file being a file with multiple episodes. I also try with a single episode file for this show and that also doesn't work. It's because the xml file is not correct. Somehow it got cut off. That's not the case on the LibreELEC system.
I can immediately see they are not named correctly, but it is possible you have a regex to cover that naming convention. I don't know as you did not paste the full debug log.

Also please provide the link to the show at the scraper site.
My Signature
The file names are indeed custom file names. But that is no problem when using in conjunction with this scraper and the tvshowmatching regexp in post #1.

In the log you could see that the file name is okay because of the episode match:

Code:
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match V:\TV Series\The Karas\The Karas - 1-3 - Overture [niizk][DVD][704x480][h264][6424AB35].mkv (s1e1) [ - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\\/]*$]

The multi part episode is also good:

Code:
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Adding multipart episode 3 [^[-_ex]+([0-9]+(?:(?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)]

This is where I think the problem lie (on the Windows system):

Code:
15:55:39.546 T:13796   DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetEpisodeList: Searching 'http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=xbmcscrap&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=2179' using AniDB.net [MOD] scraper (file: 'C:\Users\haile\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod', content: 'tvshows', version: '2.4.0')

15:55:39.549 T:13796   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <episodeguide><chain function="StartDelayLoop">&</chain></episodeguide>

The result should be like this (on the LibreELEC system):

Code:
16:25:58.497 T:140597082822336   DEBUG: GetEpisodeList: Searching 'http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=xbmcscrap&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=2179' using AniDB.net [MOD] scraper (file: '/storage/.kodi/addons/metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod', content: 'tvshows', version: '2.4.0')

16:25:58.509 T:140597082822336   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <episodeguide><episode><title>Overture</title><url cache="2179.xml">35748</url><epnum>1</epnum><season>1</season><id>35748</id><aired>2005-05-28</aired></episode><episode><title>Inferno</title><url cache="2179.xml">35749</url><epnum>2</epnum><season>1</season><id>35749</id><aired>2005-10-29</aired></episode><episode><title>Revive</title><url cache="2179.xml">45038</url><epnum>3</epnum><season>1</season><id>45038</id><aired>2005-11-26</aired></episode><episode><title>Sacrifice</title><url cache="2179.xml">75605</url><epnum>4</epnum><season>1</season><id>75605</id><aired>2007-06-22</aired></episode><episode><title>Engage</title><url cache="2179.xml">80233</url><epnum>5</epnum><season>1</season><id>80233</id><aired>2007-08-03</aired></episode><episode><title>Existence</title><url cache="2179.xml">80234</url><epnum>6</epnum><season>1</season><id>80234</id><aired>2007-08-03</aired></episode><episode><title>Behind The Scenes</title><url cache="2179.xml">64047</url><epnum>1</epnum><season>0</season><id>64047</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Concept Animation Comparison</title><url cache="2179.xml">64048</url><epnum>2</epnum><season>0</season><id>64048</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Japanese Voice Actor Interviews</title><url cache="2179.xml">64049</url><epnum>3</epnum><season>0</season><id>64049</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>In The Voice Booth</title><url cache="2179.xml">84831</url><epnum>4</epnum><season>0</season><id>84831</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Rough Cut Excerpt</title><url cache="2179.xml">84832</url><epnum>5</epnum><season>0</season><id>84832</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Opening</title><url cache="2179.xml">184664</url><epnum>101</epnum><season>0</season><id>184664</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Promo</title><url cache="2179.xml">34025</url><epnum>201</epnum><season>0</season><id>34025</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Promo 2</title><url cache="2179.xml">36594</url><epnum>202</epnum><season>0</season><id>36594</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>Original Japanese Trailers and TV Spots</title><url cache="2179.xml">84830</url><epnum>203</epnum><season>0</season><id>84830</id><aired></aired></episode><episode><title>The Revelation Trailer</title><url cache="2179.xml">84833</url><epnum>204</epnum><season>0</season><id>84833</id><aired></aired></episode><chain function="StartDelayLoop">&</chain></episodeguide>

I did try to delete the cache on the Windows system. But that didn't help.
Does anyone else have problems getting SourceTags to work? I enable them but they do not load for content like New Game!!. It should return 4-koma but the genre for New Game!! continues to return nothing when I scan it in.

Ok I figured it out it does create it as a tag but is there any way to have source tags as a genre?
Can you explain what Source Tags are
My Signature
The tags that list what the source for the series was such as original work -> manga -> 4-koma

I found that it does appear to apply this to tags for the series but I want for example 4-koma to be listed as a genre. (which it effectively is anyways, when you watch a series based on a 4-koma you know what to expect)
Ok, a tag named Source which details where the show originated. Understand.

And you want this as a genre instead of a tag? If yes,

1. Use nfo files and add the xml tag containing the source information (see link in my signature)
2. Edit existing genre's using Chorus2 in a web browser... see image

My Signature
So I would need to do this manually one at a time to thousands of entries... ?

I feel like even reprogramming the scraper from scratch would take less time.

What I am asking is the scrapper already pulls this data but is not listing it as genre as you would want it to. It appears that the scraper identifies some of the anidb.net tags as genre but not things like what the source is which for anime is a form of genre you could group all anime based on normal manga as different from ones based on 4-koma which are different from original series and ones based on light novels which are also different from ones based on a full novel and they are still different from ones based on a game but still different from ones based on a visual novel and different from ones based on an action game etc. The scraper is not not labeling these tags from ani db as genre as it should.
Ok i found the issue and corrected it. Could we possibly have this added to the official mod as a toggle so we can have the "source" as an option for genre? Below is the fix:

In metadata.common.anidb.net file anidb.xml

After line 503 add:
Code:
<xsl:variable name="originalworkid">2609</xsl:variable>

After line 518 add:
Code:
<xsl:call-template name="tagfilter">
    <xsl:with-param name="tagid" select="$originalworkid"/>
    <xsl:with-param name="depth">2</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>

Adding the above code allows you to have things like manga and 4-koma in your genre
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8