Favorites is empty
Hi, I just installed xbmc on pc win7 and changed skin. Then I searched for some movies and added them to favorites( I get a message that they have been added)
But when I got to main menu and favorites its empty. If I go back and try to add the movies again I get a message that they are already added.

Is there something else I have to do except installing the program

thank you
George
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Which skin are you using?
(2012-10-20, 09:49)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Which skin are you using?

Hi artrafael, I am using transparency, I changed the skin and tried with others too, but the favorites is still empty
Is there a favourites.xml (wiki) file located in your userdata (wiki) directory? If so, open it with a text editor and see what it contains.
(2012-10-21, 02:06)artrafael Wrote: Is there a favourites.xml (wiki) file located in your userdata (wiki) directory? If so, open it with a text editor and see what it contains.

no there is not, the only files in there are LCD, modeline_template, RssFeeds, and pictureicon folder...but anyway for some reason now it works and movies are saved in favourites, which I dont know where is located on my pc. How can I created folders in favourites and organise them by category and when I right click on a movie to select a category and save in that category??
(2012-10-21, 10:55)gsazeides Wrote: no there is not, the only files in there are LCD, modeline_template, RssFeeds, and pictureicon folder.

You're looking at the wrong userdata folder. Click the userdata (wiki) link here or in my previous post to find out where the user-specific version of this file is located for your particular OS.

yes i found it thank you! Is it possible to add subfolders in favourites ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites is empty0