• 4(current)
Programming the Mele F10
(2013-05-18, 06:54)asselnik Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 19:23)MarceFX Wrote: It looks like XBMC for Android does not recognize the part in between <keyboard></keyboard>. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sorry, it only works under Windows, because the XBMCHotkey.exe you must start in Windows,
that exe controls the mouse klick!

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. At least, now I won't go nuts because of this Big Grin
(2013-05-16, 21:58)asselnik Wrote: Here my Settings:

Keymap: http://www.file-upload.net/download-7601...n.jpg.html

Keyboard Settings: http://www.file-upload.net/download-7601...d.xml.html
(%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\)

Maus Settings: http://www.file-upload.net/download-7601...y.exe.html
(Start bevor XBMC starts and disable the Mouse in XBMC!)

By the way, how did you assign key #5 ( "MENU" in your image)? Did you find out what the scan code is? I tried installing some key test apps, but that button didn't return a scancode.

Thanks
(2013-05-18, 16:55)MarceFX Wrote: By the way, how did you assign key #5 ( "MENU" in your image)? Did you find out what the scan code is? I tried installing some key test apps, but that button didn't return a scancode.

Thanks

Its the middle Mouse Button,also programmed under Windows with xbmc-hotkey.exe :-)
(2013-05-18, 18:41)asselnik Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 16:55)MarceFX Wrote: By the way, how did you assign key #5 ( "MENU" in your image)? Did you find out what the scan code is? I tried installing some key test apps, but that button didn't return a scancode.

Thanks

Its the middle Mouse Button,also programmed under Windows with xbmc-hotkey.exe :-)

Thanks. Sadly, I don't get to remap that button either on Android Undecided
how can i programm the mouse with exe in openelec on rpi?
(2013-05-20, 11:27)Wuschi6 Wrote: how can i programm the mouse with exe in openelec on rpi?

You can't. RPI uses Android, and .exe files are for Windows systems.
Not sure if this is useful to anyone. If your like me and have your TV as a second monitor. Disabling the mouse driver part of your mele F10 remote will keep your remote from moving the mouse on either monitor.
I came up with this for ubuntu and openelec: Should also work with other distros

http://openelec.tv/forum/104-bluetooth-r...elec#81822
@derechteversus, thanks very much.

hopefully, this will work with Rasbmc

D.
(2013-08-06, 22:47)derechteversus Wrote: I came up with this for ubuntu and openelec: Should also work with other distros

http://openelec.tv/forum/104-bluetooth-r...elec#81822

It does work indeed. Still, not sure what will happen if you update your Linux System and get the systemd updated, as the mod does not work anymore for OpenELEC versions 3.1.6 and higher.

Am still looking for a definitive solution.
@Gaudi, pls can you tell me path to save the files?

i tried placing the file and folder inside "devices" samba share, but no joy.
also just noticed that i have mele f10 pro 5 in one, which means the 4 x buttons marked as 6 and 14 are not 2.4ghz transmitters, but are used to switch mode of operation on the remote.

would it be possible to set to readonly, would that stop being overwritten?

Thx,
Dam0
(2013-09-03, 07:00)Dam0 Wrote: @Gaudi, pls can you tell me path to save the files?

i tried placing the file and folder inside "devices" samba share, but no joy.
also just noticed that i have mele f10 pro 5 in one, which means the 4 x buttons marked as 6 and 14 are not 2.4ghz transmitters, but are used to switch mode of operation on the remote.

would it be possible to set to readonly, would that stop being overwritten?

Thx,
Dam0

Are you using OpenELEC or XBMC on Ubuntu?

The paths are not the same if using Ubuntu, as on OpenELEC the dir mentioned is a symlink to /etc/udev/rules.d.
thx, i will try /etc/udev/rules.d.

im running rasbmc(sorry, it was earlier post where i mentioned it, my bad)

regards,
D.
(2013-09-04, 00:18)Dam0 Wrote: thx, i will try /etc/udev/rules.d.

im running rasbmc(sorry, it was earlier post where i mentioned it, my bad)

regards,
D.

Check out the instructions, as you need the dev rule and the maping file.
Depending on your systemd version it may not work.
well the file path is the same, but i suspect the idvendor etc will be wrong since my controller is mele F10 Pro 5-in-one.

when i try the commands you pasted in OpenELEC forum,

Code:
cat /proc/bus/input/devices

my device shows up as bluetooth headsets kb, mouse, and audio device(not 100% sure of the 3rd device).

then ;

Code:
udevadm info --query=all --attribute-walk --name=input/event(n)

and in the resulting txt there is no mention of mele f10, so id assume i bought a knock-off

so i then decided to build my own.

i followed your links, which brings me to this command;

Code:
sudo /lib/udev/keymap -i input/event(n)

and the url seems to suggest that the console with display the hex values that are transmitted on button presses, however, none of the buttons force any output.

opening the file generated by this process results in non ascii txt.

and thats about as far as ive had time to test so far.

any help will be much appreciated,
D.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Programming the Mele F100