• 6(current)
[RELEASE] SHOUTcast 2 (Music Plugin)
(2013-12-06, 14:00)mirkochip Wrote: I Installed it on last Sunday and, after about 3-4 days it doesn't work anymore.

When I attempt to search a Radio Station, I receive a failure message on the screen:

Everything working fine here. Could you please re-check?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hello,
now everything is working fine again.
I have recently had one of my stations (the only one I use, actually) has stopped working. Have there been any changes or anything? I access it via favorites, and it acts like it is going to start, but then never does....

Thanks
(2013-12-17, 11:02)garydebergerac Wrote: I have recently had one of my stations (the only one I use, actually) has stopped working. Have there been any changes or anything? I access it via favorites, and it acts like it is going to start, but then never does....

Thanks

Please upload a Debug Log
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2014-01-08, 14:18)sphere Wrote: Please upload a Debug Log

http://sprunge.us/WWRi
uuhhhhh, did I do that wrong?
This no longer works under the Gotham build. What info would you like from me to help fix this?
(2013-03-24, 20:23)mLgz0rn Wrote: I don't know if im the only one with this issue, but the song name dosnt update when I listen to a station, the song name stays the same as the one being played when you tuned into that station.

regards

(2013-03-24, 21:20)sphere Wrote: I re-checked but it's working here like it should. FYI: the now-playing info comes from the shoutcast stream itself (and is also handled by xbmc core and not this add-on) - maybe the stream you are listening to is partly broken?

(2013-03-24, 21:30)mLgz0rn Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 21:20)sphere Wrote: I re-checked but it's working here like it should. FYI: the now-playing info comes from the shoutcast stream itself (and is also handled by xbmc core and not this add-on) - maybe the stream you are listening to is partly broken?

shouldnt be, it's my own stream, and it works fine on our website with song updates and stuff.

you can see here http://195.190.31.236:8000/ that it updates the current song fine.

edit:

and it also works fine in media players as, winamp, windows media player, VLC and itunes

was this ever resolved? I'm having the exact same problem.
streams meta data is working fine in external players. also if I restart the station while playing it updates immediately - just not automatically

gotham 13.1 on OSX mavericks 10.9.3

thanks for your help
I've got shoutcast 2 on Amazon Fire stick, TVaddons, Gotham 13.2 and cannot delete a radio station from "My Stations". This station takes a long time to load. When I choose remove station from preferences, it tries to load the station, which it eventually does, but it does not remove it from "My Stations". I've uninstalled and reinstalled the add on, but it's still listed. Is there a step-by-step method of clearing this?
Anyone else's just stop working today?
it looked like the actual shoutcast site was down, but all is back up now.
Hello all,
is anyone having a problem that, no matter which radiostation is chosen the system shows the message "one or more items failed to play"?
Thanks
Hi,

I released a new version, everything should now work again (except that some stations dont send the currently played song correctly, nothing I can do against)

have fun,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I think is not working again, since every station I try to connect I get the error to check the log.
Anyway where is the log? I'm using latest openelec for Raspeberry Pi 2.
Just read this: Debug Log

Also double check that you are using the most recent-version (2.3.0)!
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SHOUTcast 2 (Music Plugin)1