TV Shows not updating anymore
looks like I was hit with 2 problems at once. The bit about connecting to TVDB is fixed however the problemI was having is that I was adding the TV shows into their respective folders but no scraping new ones with Ember. Once I re-scraped the new shows, everything looks ok BUT shouldn't XBMC be picking up the new shows anyway and filling in the missing information?
(2012-12-08, 12:05)5aq1b Wrote: BUT shouldn't XBMC be picking up the new shows anyway and filling in the missing information?

Do you have this setting enabled? System/Settings > Video > Library > Update library at startup

(2012-12-09, 00:24)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-12-08, 12:05)5aq1b Wrote: BUT shouldn't XBMC be picking up the new shows anyway and filling in the missing information?

Do you have this setting enabled? System/Settings > Video > Library > Update library at startup

Its disabled mate.
(2012-12-09, 00:26)5aq1b Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 00:24)artrafael Wrote:

Its disabled mate.

Then turn it on so your library will be updated whenever XBMC starts. That is what you want to happen, right?

But when i scan for new content manually, nothing is found unless i scrape with Ember.

Not a huge problem i guess considering id rather use Ember but im curious now Big Grin
Running Windows 7 SP1
I've just upgraded to Frodo Beta 3. The problem I'm running into is that most update correctly; but two series are ignored and don't show up in TVShows although they do show up under video/files. Once series shows up but won't add any more episodes past four.
System/Settings > Video > Library > Update library at startup is enabled
This is from the log:
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Accel World\
Skipped dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Acchi Kocchi\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Another\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Asura Cryin\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Bakemonogatari\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Blast of Tempest\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Bodacious Space Pirates\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Campione!\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Carnival Phantasm\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Chitose Get You!!\
Skipped dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\C³\

00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!\
There are nine files; but only displays four episodes in TVShows but all show up under files.
I am having the same problem.

I have media companion saving nfo files etc.

The files are located in the correct place, and this process had been working for months.

Now I cannot get the TV shows to update at all.

All I can think of is that my library is getting very big.... would this have any impact?
(2012-12-09, 21:37)jayrober Wrote: Running Windows 7 SP1
I've just upgraded to Frodo Beta 3. The problem I'm running into is that most update correctly; but two series are ignored and don't show up in TVShows although they do show up under video/files. Once series shows up but won't add any more episodes past four.
System/Settings > Video > Library > Update library at startup is enabled
This is from the log:
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Accel World\
Skipped dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Acchi Kocchi\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Another\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Asura Cryin\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Bakemonogatari\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Blast of Tempest\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Bodacious Space Pirates\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Campione!\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Carnival Phantasm\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Chitose Get You!!\
Skipped dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!\
00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\C³\

00:53:42 T:5324 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir H:\Media\Video\Anime\Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!\
There are nine files; but only displays four episodes in TVShows but all show up under files.

exactly what's happening to me. I have 9 episodes in the Dexter folder but only 4 will show up. The rest will only show up if I scrape them with Ember or if I access them via Files menu.
Same problem here. Was working fine a couple of days ago, now sice updating to Frodo RC1 the newly added TV shows don't appear. I can still see them in the files menu however.
Please help priests of the temple of XBMC!!
I just started getting this issue today.... I noticed it when I told my TV Shows to no longer have a content type (set to None).

I wanted to see the folder as files instead of episodes for some weird reason... When turning it back to TV Shows, it would immediately finish scanning, and would remain as file view instead of episodes.

I looked in the log, and I see the following:

01:12:06 T:2636 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::GetVideoDetails: Invalid XML file (want <details>)
01:12:10 T:2636 WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
01:12:10 T:2636 ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
01:12:10 T:2636 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site

I see that hundreds of times...

I'm using "The TVDB" scraper plugin, which has always worked for me.

I wonder if the format changed, and the scraper plugin hasn't been updated?
Its an issue with the tvdb api, not with XBMc or the Scraper.
Fixed alone today.

tvdb api back probably
probaly.....here it isn't.

Edit: And now it works again!
Yep, working... I didn't manage to get any network sniffing in last night to see what the response was (to see why it was failing)... But hey, it's working today, so I'm happy!

Merry Christmas

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not updating anymore0