HD Audio - DTS-HD - Which versions of XBMC Support it?
Hi,

I would like to know which versions of XBMC support HD Audio that I can download and try regardless of platform with or without any additional tweaks and fixes.

at the moment i'm on Windows 7 x64 platform.

any links would be great.

Thanks

TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
Nightlies and Snapshots http://mirrors.xbmc.org/
I use DDDamian's version in my signature below, and it works great so far....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-10-28, 21:12)bluray Wrote: I use DDDamian's version in my signature below, and it works great so far....

Me too. I'm not quite brave enough for the nightlies.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Thanks - I already have this version installed and works great but my issue is that i trying to run XBMC as an shell on Windows boot but it looks like XBMC keeps taking focus and opens up minimised, so just trying to eliminate what could be causing it.

buray: which version are you downloading from the below site.

https://github.com/DDDamian/xbmc/downloads

I have not tried the XBMC-AE-Final.exe (released 6 months ago) but i can see from your thread you are using the HDAudio + Eden RC2 (released 8 Months ago)

i'm guessing the nighties also have additional XBMC features for testing?

Thanks
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
I see from your signature you've ATI graphics card, if you still have this Sapphire 7750 then it's a good bet that CCC is stealing focus as it's well know for doing that. You could try running CCC as a service so there's no gui interaction to steal focus from XBMC.
(2012-10-29, 16:07)jjd-uk Wrote: I see from your signature you've ATI graphics card, if you still have this Sapphire 7750 then it's a good bet that CCC is stealing focus as it's well know for doing that. You could try running CCC as a service so there's no gui interaction to steal focus from XBMC.

I have tried disabing items on startup inc ccc but still the same issue xbmc opens in fullscreen mode and then minimises it self.

I have used the shell boot options 3 from below thread

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=How...a_shell%29

and the one below.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136798

the above one does refocus x amount of sec but still the same issue.

I might try event ghost.

Do I need to have CCC installed? can i install it without CCC, if so how?

Thanks
(2012-10-29, 13:54)a5ian300zx Wrote: buray: which version are you downloading from the below site.
This version- HDAudio + Eden RC2 ....

As for AMD driver, you can simply install the latest AMD driver from here- AMD Driver Autodetect. You can disable everything in CCC Video/Quality other than Enforce smooth video playback...
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Audio - DTS-HD - Which versions of XBMC Support it? 0