Explanations on a few errors
Since installing a fresh XBMC (fresh userdata), i get the follwoing few errors every once in awhile and would like some input on what could it be related to and maybe how to correct it.

Code:
XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting musicdb://2/
I dont have any music in my XBMC

Code:
Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Supernatural.jpg
Sometimes to other jpgs too not just that one

Code:
CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired
Sometimes its trakt path instead of next aired

here is the full log : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11651

Thanks

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
bump

That's exactly what that error means...no music. Really doesn't matter.
(2012-10-29, 20:42)saitoh183 Wrote:
Code:
XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting musicdb://2/
I dont have any music in my XBMC

Looks like you use movie genres somewhere and one of the categories you have is supernatural. XBMC tries to load a jpg to use for the case, but it doesn't have one. Only solution would be to remove the supernatural tag from movies or to get a jpg names supernatural and place it in that directory.
Code:
Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Supernatural.jpg

I get those too. Not sure what they mean but the addon works just fine.
Code:
CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired
Sometimes its trakt path instead of next aired

(2012-11-07, 21:42)Vaikin Wrote: Looks like you use movie genres somewhere and one of the categories you have is supernatural. XBMC tries to load a jpg to use for the case, but it doesn't have one. Only solution would be to remove the supernatural tag from movies or to get a jpg names supernatural and place it in that directory.
Code:

But i get this for Anime as well

Code:
23:48:55 T:2516   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan.jpg Error: (3)
23:48:55 T:2516   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan.jpg
23:48:55 T:3280   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku Hen.jpg Error: (3)
23:48:55 T:3280   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku Hen.jpg
23:48:55 T:3656   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Princess Lover!.jpg Error: (3)
23:48:55 T:3656   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/Princess Lover!.jpg

So how can it be related to genres?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Explanations on a few errors0