About "local" and "remote" fanarts
First of all. Love the skin.

Now to the problem.

Is there anyway to make transpareny use "remote" fanarts as deafult instead of "local" = fanart.jpg in the folder.
Reason for this is that I put together an htpc for the kids. And it would be nice to make it just update the fanarts same way as it does with the thumbnails. 100+ movies are alot to update manually.

Is there an easy way to do this or should I aim to use another skin that do that, for that htpc ?

fanart scraping is handled entirely by xbmc, so it doesn't matter what skin you use.
afaik xbmc will always prefer local fanart over remote.

i'm not aware of any way to override that.

i'll move this thread over to general help and support,
maybe someone else knows more than me :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Touché Smile

Didn't know that.
Never had this problem before. But maybe I got it with "eden" then. Was starting to use your skin and "eden the same.

Then I can install 10.1 to get around the problem then.

Cuz right now. Xbmc creates a local fanart of the first Movie in the folder and apply it to all the movies.
Or I can create a separate folder for each movie.
Gonna be hard to learn the youngest (3yrs) that instead of just press enter on the movie. He now must press C and choose Play, otherwise he will enter that folder. (running "file" mode)
(2012-10-29, 23:45)Baltaza Wrote: Or I can create a separate folder for each movie.
yes, a separate folder for each movie would be recommended.
(2012-10-29, 23:45)Baltaza Wrote: Gonna be hard to learn the youngest (3yrs) that instead of just press enter on the movie. He now must press C and choose Play, otherwise he will enter that folder. (running "file" mode)
enable 'stacking' in the hidden left menu and 'enter' should just play the movie.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thx for all the help.
Will start using separate folders.
And thx again for an Amazing skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About "local" and "remote" fanarts0