Parts of XBMC locking up
I'm running Eden in Winodws 7. I have my htpc set to sleep when I turn my set up off every night. I have several error that occur often after start up.

1) Temp reading for weather adds the previous temp to the new one resulting in crazy high temps.
2) Overlays on playback screen will partially remove themselves (ie pause then play, bars may slide out half way)
3) Sometimes once pressing play the "working" icon on the skin comes up then partially goes away and all controls become unresponsive. I have to ALT/TAB out of XBMC and completely close and reopen it.

At first I thought this may be a skin issue, but have now tried with other skins and get the same thing. Let me know if I need to provide additional information.
(2012-10-30, 17:31)bwall244 Wrote: 1) Temp reading for weather adds the previous temp to the new one resulting in crazy high temps.

I'm assuming you are using the default Weather Underground add-on? If so, see this post for the latest version, which includes the fix for this and other problems: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1189219

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Parts of XBMC locking up0