[THEME] Melted Chocolate
Rainbow 
I recently found reFocus and I liked it so much that I decided to create a theme to match the walls in my theater room!

Simply download and extract the provided zip file below and place melted chocolate.xml in the \colors folder and melted chocolate.xbt in the \media folder of the main reFocus skin folder (example location: %appdata%\XBMC\addons\skin.refocus.big). If successful you'll be able to select the theme by navigating to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Theme.

Download Melted Chocolate

Nice Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks! It looks great.
35 MB ? You know, there's no need to add all the content of the media folder, only the files you edited. Thanks for the theme.
reFocus - Simply the best
Thanks for the kind comments!

(2012-11-01, 09:12)Galefury Wrote: 35 MB ? You know, there's no need to add all the content of the media folder, only the files you edited. Thanks for the theme.

The reason for the size is because I replaced most of the backgrounds with 1080p versions that would better compliment the color scheme when using global fanart (and also just to have something different). The original size of all of the graphics I had changed totaled around 14MB, but after I ran them through the texture packer it created a file that was close to 40MB. I thought this was odd, but it was my first time using the texture packer so I just assumed it was normal. I considered removing the 1080p backgrounds because I was concerned about the file size, but I had already gone through the effort of finding and editing some of the images I used so I just decided to leave them in.
I am loving this. Thanks a lot : )
This is very nice. I just added it to the refocus big github repo.
(2012-11-05, 21:14)Paul Salem Wrote: This is very nice. I just added it to the refocus big github repo.

Hey thanks, I appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME] Melted Chocolate0