2 Problems..
Question 
Got a couple of problems i hope you can help me with..

When i put a new folder.jpg in a movie folder, it still shows the old one? And if i delete it, its the same. Still shows the old.. How do i update this?

And how to i remove my USB devices from the Files menu? Im only using ONE drive for all of my stuff and would like to start on this drive!

Thanks!
try refreshing the movie in library mode.

press the context menu key "c" then eject the device safety.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I tried refreshing/update library lots of times. Still shows the same old folder.jpg..

Even if i delete folder.jpg completely it still shows it.

And i also tried removing the USB drive safely. Dont work.
1. Depends on version. If you're replacing folder.jpg, then Frodo will (eventually, it may take a couple days) find the new one on it's own. Eden won't. If you're adding a new one, then you need to refresh the item (from movie info) so that XBMC knows there's something there.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

What do you mean from movie info? I tried the update library in context menu? How can i else update this
Navigate to the library entry for your movie and open the context menu. Select "Movie information". On the movie information page, press the "Refresh" button on the bottom. There are also buttons for "Get Fanart" and "Get thumb", which may be useful if you wish to use a different image than the default (image can be local or remote).
I dont have this option.. When i right click on a folder/movie i have these options:

Queue
Play
Add to fav
Mark as unwatched
Mark as watched
Update library
Set content
Now playing...

No "Movie Information" on the folder or on the file itself..

But i did a reinstall, it works now, but i still find it strange. Why dont xbmc just use the current folder.jpg? Does it cache the images?

Are you sure you have your movies scanned into your library? That "Set content" option indicates the source is not defined as a media type (e.g., Movie, TV show, Music video) and, therefore, isn't scanned into the library. The "Movie information" option is available for movies that have been added to the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Problems..0