Unidentified files / movies repository? Not in library.
You guys should have a look at the Missing Movie Scanner addon and maybe my LooseFiles addon.

My addon will list the unmatched files, let you play the file to see what it is and then give you the opportunity to rename it and then move it if you like. If named correctly it should then be able to be matched by XBMC.

The development roadmap for the addon is to bring in Context Menu options, and allow look up of the scraping sites to perfect the name.
Thanks. Cool addon!
This is still not "fixed" - I had actually forgot this occurred, then I went to my kodi.log file and low and behold.
19:34:19 T:2052 WARNING: No information found for item <path / name of file> [it won't be added to the library.
19:34:19 T:2052 WARNING: No information found for item <path / name of file> [it won't be added to the library.

and so on and so forth.
Understandably, I don't expect XBMC to know what to do with some of this stuff, the names were definitely a shambles.
HOWEVER have they changed V15?? - I feel like the warnings are EVEN LESS prominent now, hence me forgetting? The little thing in the top corner used to at least tell me there was an issue.

Can we have a pop up, or a "mismatched files" menu added at some point?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unidentified files / movies repository? Not in library.0