Addon Updates / Pausing Live TV
On my test system:

Windows 7
XBMC Latest from 11/3 build.
Most recent addon for Next PVR for 11/3 build.
Next PVR Latest installed with patches, including updated NShared.dll that was supposed to enable timeshifting.

Changing channels works great, recording works great. However - I can not pause LiveTV still. Any suggestions of things to check as to maybe why not?

Or perhaps I have been misunderstanding the forums I have read, but it has sounded like this is working for other people.

Did you go to System Addon PVR client configuration for NextPVR and enable experimental timeshifting on the advanced settings screen?

Martin

Just to make sure I am looking in the right place - this would be within XBMC bringing up the settings for the Addon correct?

I am not getting an Advanced Settings option in there that I can see. I thought maybe it just didn't update properly, so I completely deleted the addon and reinstalled from Nov 3rd zip file. It still shows ver. 1.0.0.0 though, and still no advanced settings.
That's the old version of the plugin. I think it's because wileecoyote built it from opdenkamp repository, which hasn't merged the latest nextpvr addon changes at this stage. For the 27th build, he built it from my sub3 repository.
Nevermind, wrong topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Updates / Pausing Live TV0