Help with a home modification
So, I'm trying to set things up so that I have a button for Anime, and a button for the rest of my TV Shows. I've already got 2 Smart Playlists set up that filter based on genre, along with a custom button on my home screen title Anime and runs ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/Anime.xsp",return) when clicked. What I'd like though is to modify my TV Shows button to run ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/TV.xsp",return) when clicked, rather than opening the library. The reason I want to do it this way as I still want to be able to see the Recently Added items.

Can anyone tell me what line I need to modify, and where, in order to accomplish this? Thanks!
Success! In case anyone else is interested in doing something like this, what I had to do was go into Includes_Home.xml, and replace the following line:

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,tvshowtitles,return)</onclick>

with, in my case,

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/TV.xsp&quot;,return)</onclick>

So far it's working perfectly. I've got 2 separate listings, and I still have the Recently Added box appearing above TV Shows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with a home modification0