I need some testers guys...
Okay, let me know if you need anything else.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
awesome - just posted a thread where after upgrade to frodo movies are very jerky - but with this build so far - everything is smooth! thank you!
some updates - xvid videos have the tearing problem and in mkv files there is some sort of a weird sound issue with noise from time to time
Xvid aren't even hardware decoded. I can't understand how this could be related to my changes. Though i don't have time for looking into it - since the beta phase is demanding ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I ran into a LowMemory crash last night when watched a 720p movie.
here is the low memory crash log
http://pastebin.com/b4ydJMhn
(2012-11-17, 17:30)logictester Wrote: some updates - xvid videos have the tearing problem and in mkv files there is some sort of a weird sound issue with noise from time to time

Can you post your media info from your file and your debug log please. It's most likely an unrelated issue if it's xvid, might be able to point you in the right direction.

it wasn't actually XVID but a x264 mp4 SD - sorry about the misinformation... but there is the same issue with some web streams too
Okay, that makes more sense now.

i still have this strange sound problem with some 720p tv shows, strange noise/sound in some of the episodes
did this change make it into beta2?
It won't Hit Frodo because it needs ios 5 sdk which would break ios 4.2 devices which we don't want to do for Frodo. After Frodo Release i will work Out the remaining Bugs and push it forward.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Cool. Let us know when you want more testing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need some testers guys...0