[Xbmcbuntu] Ignoring folder in /media
Hi,

I have a HD connected to my setup which contains one NTFS partition (Windows stuff) and one Ext3 partition (which contains my media). I can't find a way to tell XBMC to ignore the NTFS partition - it seems to import the /media folder by default. Is there any way to stop XBMC from scanning this partition, or alternatively, remove the NTFS partition from /media? Thanks.
I suppose you can idk.

Add both partitions individually as a source, when your adding the NTFS partition and are setting content (this is important), dont select a scraper and tick the option Exclude source from library updates.

You can also add a advancedsettings.xml telling it to <excludefromscan> and <excludefromlisting> more info http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...listing.3E

uNi
You can look into turning off automount, or automount for that particular partition.
Or a slight variation of what uNiversal suggested: Don't specify your entire drive as an XBMC source. Instead, just add your media partition to XBMC as a source. Since the NTFS partition isn't an XBMC source, it won't get scanned for library additions/changes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Xbmcbuntu] Ignoring folder in /media0