[RELEASE] RadioReference.com Police Scanner for XBMC
Going to look into it. Thank you for your support.
In Europe as well as NORMAL ham radio we have a CB type system but on 446 Mhz. It also has a separate internet system that hooks it up online.

It allows users to operate short distance PMR radio , it's often known as "family radio" or "PMR short range business radio" and is licensed but free.
Some users have internet gateways set up .
These can be seen here for all countries in Europe CLICK HERE

The main website is here Click here for MAIN

There was , also operating a system called eQSO ( connected live ham radio) but that was put on hold by UK OFCOM in the UK and it is still unknown when or if it will return. Details can be found about the subject via Google if you enter "eqso".
There is still operating , some other slightly different system of EQSO
A gateway list can be found here > click for EQSO

Please accept there may be errors in this post as I have not been able to research all avenues and legal aspects. However , I do hope you find it useful as I can see that the RadioReference database is rather empty as far as Europe and UK is concerned.

Good luck with the project., it has great potential.
Thank you very much for your support, we are working on many new things.
I'd love to use this add-on. Did a clean install yesterday on a wiped clean machine. Its a duplicate of my main unit.
The only addon That I cannot get to work out of hundreds is this one(pne of the coolest)
It loads the countries but there is no source inside the folder once opened. They are all empty.
Froyo 12.1
Add-on V 1.0.3
Win 7 64 and 32 bit machines
Confluence Skin
Am I missing something obvious here?
Thanks in advance I believe xbmc will rule all media eventually.
No script errors etc- It just doesn't contain any links to resolve to
(2013-03-20, 14:08)xdamageincx Wrote: I'd love to use this add-on. Did a clean install yesterday on a wiped clean machine. Its a duplicate of my main unit.
The only addon That I cannot get to work out of hundreds is this one(pne of the coolest)
It loads the countries but there is no source inside the folder once opened. They are all empty.
Froyo 12.1
Add-on V 1.0.3
Win 7 64 and 32 bit machines
Confluence Skin
Am I missing something obvious here?
Thanks in advance I believe xbmc will rule all media eventually.
No script errors etc- It just doesn't contain any links to resolve to

Is this app not supported now or am I lost?
Also unable to get any sources within countries.
(2013-03-26, 01:35)dkplayaclub Wrote: Also unable to get any sources within countries.

Bummer, I guess there is no.support. seemed like it came out like a lion but fizzled to a lambchop...
I too am having the same issues. It loads the countries but there is no source inside the folder once opened. They are all empty.

Froyo 12.1/OpenELECT
Confluence Skin
Damn, less than 30 days and poof ! - Dead... anyone? Bueller....bueller...
Not sure what the future of this mod is, but apparently, radioreference.com has changed to another domain.
My guess is that there will be a new mod in the future.
Just crossing my fingers now.
Heard Anything about this new mod\ old addon?
It was working not long ago , Then it only had USA and a couple of links for UK. Most other countries were "empty" . Now the ones that were there have GONE A.W.O.L.
I will leave the add-on active and lets all hope it updates itself sometime soon. Was quite a niffty idea.
(2013-05-15, 17:19)madtvkenpc Wrote: It was working not long ago , Then it only had USA and a couple of links for UK. Most other countries were "empty" . Now the ones that were there have GONE A.W.O.L.
I will leave the add-on active and lets all hope it updates itself sometime soon. Was quite a niffty idea.
I havent tried it in awhile. - USA would be fine with me haha! Im gonna check it again,,,
No errors but the plugin does not show up in the list I.e. no radio reference .com
(2013-06-03, 17:53)Blhowe Wrote: No errors but the plugin does not show up in the list I.e. no radio reference .com

I tried the plug in again when I posted last and today- Nothing.
It shows different countries in the menu but when you click on them there are no links.
Kinda sad to launch something that doesn't work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RadioReference.com Police Scanner for XBMC1