Manual identify ?
Hello

I am relatively new on xbmc. I have been using boxee box, but since it broke down I am now moving on.

I have installed xbmc and added movie and tv show sources. And the scanning starts, most of the movies show up but not many of the tv shows.

I have my tv shows on a nas where the structure is like this "ip:/media/series/tvshow/season1/episode1/ep1.rar"

thats how most of the tv shows are sorted. But band of brothers wont be recognized. I have browses to it through the files menu and pressed "c" to try to update the show and the single files but it doesnt work.

On the boxee box on the other hand, you could select unidentified files and press "manual identify" and then put in s01 e01 for a file and it got properly identified. Is there a similar option for the xbmc?

I have searched for info but I cannot find anything, and much of it seems to be complex and complicated. It also wont identify my collection of "rome", but it recognize "deadwood" without any problem. So there's not a problem with some releases are in rar archives.

Any suggestions?
No way to manually ID individual episodes on XBMC like that. They'll need to have the season number in the file name: Adding videos to the library (wiki).
(2012-11-10, 18:08)Ned Scott Wrote: No way to manually ID individual episodes on XBMC like that. They'll need to have the season number in the file name: Adding videos to the library (wiki).

Okey, thanks for your answer Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manual identify ?0