Locate Non-indexed files
Hi everyone,
I am new to XBMC and I have a question. I have a large network movie share using UnRaid and it works fine with XBMC. The thing is that, as it would be expected, not all my movies are scraped, since naming is inconsistent sometimes. I was wondering if there is an add on, some piece of code or some other way to show which files are not indexed, because going through so many files one by one is virtually impossible.

I have seen that many people are requesting this but I am hoping that I may have missed something. I must add that I tried a simple add-on called missing movie scanner but the thing is it creates a list that cannot be copied or extracted so it does not really help. Ideally, there exist an addon that puts ticks next to indexed movies in files view...

Thanks in advance for any help

PS: My OS is Windows 7
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-missing-movie-search/ addon - I haven't used it for a looong time tho so I have no idea if it still works.
Well, that was the add-on I was referring to and it has the limitations I mentioned which renter it almost unusable, unfortunately.
Just scroll through your files in Video->Files. Anything not in the library won't have metadata.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Locate Non-indexed files0