Solved XBMC does not scrap/detect any episodes for my tv shows
It seems xbmc does not recognize any episodes for my TV-Shows at all Sad
I have modified the advancedsettings.xml to detect episodes in the following format: "TV Show name - ep05 [FFFFFFFF].ext" which should work with that pattern:

Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
        // Matching my tv show episodes in format "tv show name - ep03 [FFFFFFFF].ext"
        // Even multipart episodes are detected as well (ep04-06).
    <regexp>[/\._ \-]()[Ee][Pp]([0-9]+)(-[0-9]+)?</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

I checked the log file and it seems xbmc does match the episode with my pattern but does not assign it to the TV-Show, why?

Code:
01:30:48 T:7112   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match d:\anime test\anime a\3x3 eyes\[u-c] 3x3 eyes - ep1 [33af1569].avi (s1e1) [[/\._ \-]()[ee][pp]([0-9]+)(-[0-9]+)?]
01:30:48 T:7112   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'D:\Anime Library\Anime A\3x3 Eyes\[U-C] 3x3 Eyes - ep1 [33AF1569].avi'
01:30:48 T:7112   DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetEpisodeList: Searching 'http://localhost:8080/Onigiri/EpisodeGuide?id=2' using Onigiri Scraper scraper (file: 'C:\Users\final\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\metadata.onigiri', content: 'tvshows', version: '1.0.0')
01:30:48 T:7112   DEBUG: FileCurl::Open(0036A378) http://localhost:8080/Onigiri/EpisodeGuide?id=2
01:30:48 T:7112    INFO: XCURL::DllLibCurlGlobal::easy_aquire - Created session to http://localhost
01:30:48 T:7112   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                                           <episodeguide>
                                            <episode>
                                            <title>1.) Transmigration</title>
                                            <epNum>1</epNum>
                                            <id>2618</id>
                                            </episode>
                                            <episode>
                                            <title>3.) Sacrifice</title>
                                            <epNum>3</epNum>
                                            <id>2619</id>
                                            </episode>
                                            <episode>
                                            <title>2.) Yakumo</title>
                                            <epNum>2</epNum>
                                            <id>2620</id>
                                            </episode>
                                            <episode>
                                            <title>4.) Straying</title>
                                            <epNum>4</epNum>
                                            <id>2621</id>
                                            </episode>
                                            <episode>
                                            <title>P1.) T3 Target Arctic Animation</title>
                                            <epNum>P1</epNum>
                                            <id>90826</id>
                                            </episode>
                                            </episodeguide>

The TV Show is detected very well, even with image (using my own scraper which connect to my local webservice for returning TV-Show information for xbmc) but the episode list in library is always empty for all detected TV-Shows :-(

Please kindly help me to solve this problem.
(2012-11-11, 18:20)Finalspace Wrote:
Code:
<epNum>1</epNum>

I'm not saying this is definitely the issue, but xml tends to be particular about capitalization and these should be <epnum> (all lowercase).
(2012-11-11, 18:34)scudlee Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 18:20)Finalspace Wrote:
Code:
<epNum>1</epNum>

I'm not saying this is definitely the issue, but xml tends to be particular about capitalization and these should be <epnum> (all lowercase).
I changed that to lowercase, no change at all Sad
But thanks for that tip, i will keep that in mind.
(2012-11-11, 18:39)Finalspace Wrote: I changed that to lowercase, no change at all Sad
But thanks for that tip, i will keep that in mind.
Bah. Didn't think it would be that easy. Could do with seeing a full debug log rather than just a snippet (posted on pastebin or xbmclogs).
Full debug log:
http://pastebin.com/th9vGbTC
I notice, actually, that there's no <url> tags in the episodeguide to tell the scraper where to get the individual episode details (plot, airdate, credits, etc.). That's probably why it's not doing anything after getting the guide, and why the episodes aren't being added.
(2012-11-11, 19:24)scudlee Wrote: I notice, actually, that there's no <url> tags in the episodeguide to tell the scraper where to get the individual episode details (plot, airdate, credits, etc.). That's probably why it's not doing anything after getting the guide, and why the episodes aren't being added.
Added url to episode for episode guide result and added episode detail to my webservice which returns an empty result for now.
No change at all, episodes are still not recognized.
Ok, it seems that it is a problem by my scraper, cause anidb scraper works just fine.
Here are the source if my scraper, which is simply a passthrough for xbmc to my webservice.

http://pastebin.com/vBgFpQRc
Any indication in the debug log that the new episode details url is being retrieved? If so, it's probably the fact that it's empty that's now causing the issue. You'll likely need to return at least the title, season, and episode numbers.
You don't have a <season> tag in the episode guide.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It working now, i removed all linebreaks from the results which was generated by the webservice and changed the episode guide:
<episodeguide>the url</<episodeguide> to <episodeguide><url cache="bla.xml">the url</url></episodeguide>
Also i added the title for the episode details :-)

Thanks for the help ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC does not scrap/detect any episodes for my tv shows0