• 51(current)
Confluence Modified
Hello...had KODI running on Firestick less than a month...original confluence wasn't bad...took a leap with build (GoW)...didn't like headaches between KODI platform and GoW interactions...went back to Confluence...tried Aeon Nox...got frustrated...read about Confluence Modified...seemed like something I could be happy with...checked installation instructions...had some link to zipped file...

How do I get this zipped file to install from my Firestick?

Thanking in advance,
Harry
You don't. This skin is way too old to use on your firestick.
Talking about builds, even in passing, is likely to get your threads binned btw.
k...no more using the "b" word! what skin do you recommend for firestick then? Looking for something that will sit comfortably on basic KODI platform, and let me have some freedom of movement in menus/submenus...
I'm not the person to ask - I've used xonfluence since it started, and before that CCM (which xonfluence came from), on every device. That does everything I need (my needs are fairly simple - mainly I want to customize the menus and background). But if you just look in the kodi repo you'll find quite a few good-looking skins that give you that 'freedom'. Just download a few, switch to them, play, delete if you don't like.
I believe this skin is dead. Xonfluence is the current one doing the same thing. Note that when the next version of Kodi comes out, they've changed the default skin and you will have to reload confluence/xonfluence to get them to work again.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4