Thumbnails Gone After Restore
I recently had windows crash rather spectacularly and had to re-install. After re-installing windows and XBMC, I restored the XBMC folder (C:\Users\UID\AppData\Roaming\XBMC) from a month old backup. Since my only changes since then weren't irreversible (i.e. I added some movies, episodes, etc and watched some stuff) I thought this would work fine. But for reasons I do not understand, all of my thumbnails are gone.

When I browse movies, for example, I get a squashed screencap instead of the thumbnail I used to have. I've checked with with three difference skins (AEON NOX, Transparency!, and Confluence) just to be sure it wasn't a skin issue and confirmed they all show the same results. A similar effect (no thumbnails) occurs under TV Shows as well.

I have experimented with moving a few movies out of the source path then cleaning the library before re-adding them. This does fix the problem (the thumbnails reappear when the movies are re-scraped) but I'd prefer to avoid re-scraping my whole library.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to refresh the thumbnails only (other than manually doing it one file at a time)?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails Gone After Restore0