• 12(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
the 1.7 skygo exe is a 64 bit exe are you running X86 xp and IE ?
mike
windows xp (32-bit), ie8, and chrome24.
SkyGo.exe is a 32 bit application. Seems strange that you are getting that message.

I will try and compile the next version to target 'any CPU'. But the current version really should work...
(2013-01-31, 18:45)Pleng Wrote: SkyGo.exe is a 32 bit application. Seems strange that you are getting that message.

I will try and compile the next version to target 'any CPU'. But the current version really should work...

the 1.7 channel exe files are 64bit.

mike
(2013-01-31, 19:40)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 18:45)Pleng Wrote: SkyGo.exe is a 32 bit application. Seems strange that you are getting that message.

mike

Will they stay 64-bit or will 32-bit files be released later on?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sorry, but I'm new to launching addons this way. Am I right in assuming it needs Advanced Launcher which does not appear to be compatible with Frodo?
(2013-01-31, 20:29)syborg Wrote:

mike

will compile both

Great work bro!!! Have it working just fine on Vista using IE9, Frodo, Nox 4.0 and the latest Version of Advanced Launcher. look forward to the finished product. Are you going to build an add-on or just keep using AL? Also, alt+F4 gets you out of sky go but doesn't return me to XBMC. Is that currently normal behaviour?
mjeyre:
You left your usename and password in the 1.7 release!!!!
Expat shield update:

Yes, it is giving me the option to enter the captcha, but after accepting it, I'm getting a window with a 'script error' and then a black screen. I've a few minutes to look into this now, so I'll let you know how I get on.
(2013-02-01, 00:58)muxer107 Wrote: mjeyre:
You left your usename and password in the 1.7 release!!!!

dont worry lol i changed it shortly after :O)

thanks

(2013-02-01, 01:16)muxer107 Wrote: Expat shield update:

Yes, it is giving me the option to enter the captcha, but after accepting it, I'm getting a window with a 'script error' and then a black screen. I've a few minutes to look into this now, so I'll let you know how I get on.

Are you runing SkyGo.exe or one of the dedicated channel launchers? The dedicated channel launchers have built in scripting to flush the Internet Explorer cache first. This caused problems for me. SkyGo.exe does not flush the cache, which works for me, but is causing some to have the blank screen issue.
(2013-01-31, 20:29)syborg Wrote:

mike

Ok if you're not getting the 'blank screen' issue, you can just launch the channels you want by creating a launcher for SkyGo.exe with the channel number appended ie: "SkyGo.exe 110" Will launch Gold.
small release of 1.7.1b which now includes channel hopping using arrow keys.

Press 5 once the main screen has loaded then choose a channel.

This release is designed to test functionality of browsing channels using arrow keys so testing impliementation into xbmc.

alt+f4 escapes to back to full channel.
Happy testing

link below:

http://sdrv.ms/Xc2hmP

(2013-01-31, 21:51)Deano316 Wrote: Great work bro!!! Have it working just fine on Vista using IE9, Frodo, Nox 4.0 and the latest Version of Advanced Launcher. look forward to the finished product. Are you going to build an add-on or just keep using AL? Also, alt+F4 gets you out of sky go but doesn't return me to XBMC. Is that currently normal behaviour?

this is normal behaviour if you havnt got the xbmclauncher installed thats in the instructions at the beginning on page 1.The launcher brings xbmc back in focus.

Regards

Xbmcmike
(2013-02-01, 13:36)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 21:51)Deano316 Wrote: Great work bro!!! Have it working just fine on Vista using IE9, Frodo, Nox 4.0 and the latest Version of Advanced Launcher. look forward to the finished product. Are you going to build an add-on or just keep using AL? Also, alt+F4 gets you out of sky go but doesn't return me to XBMC. Is that currently normal behaviour?

this is normal behaviour if you havnt got the xbmclauncher installed thats in the instructions at the beginning on page 1.The launcher brings xbmc back in focus.

I thought I had but I'll double check, thanks for the response and keep up the good work bro Big Grin
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4