• 38(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
seems im doing something wrong too. I know i tested it for you last week Syborg and it workded but im stumped here. I went into add on, install from zip file, browsed to your folder, clicked ok. But then i cant seem to see it anywhere?

(2013-04-24, 14:41)syborg Wrote: [quote='liam03' pid='1404997' dateline='1366806763']
I have just tried doing the repo install and i seem to have done everything but when i launch skygo it comes up with Script error movingfile.py and then when i try and run a channel i get script error addon.py have i done something worng. Also i have jsut noticed that the skygo folder that is created on c is empty should it be?

No it should have a bat file in it. Could you post me a log file so I can see what went wrong. But in the mean time you can manually copy it from the Appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/plugin.programs.skygo.launcher/resources
Into c:/skygo

(2013-04-24, 14:38)jjmucker Wrote: seems im doing something wrong too. I know i tested it for you last week Syborg and it workded but im stumped here. I went into add on, install from zip file, browsed to your folder, clicked ok. But then i cant seem to see it anywhere?

Sorry you will have to delete the repo then reinstall I broke it so the version number and the info will be wrong that's why nothing is appearing.
You might need to delete the package too - Appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/packages/
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I did all that buddy. still cant see it after i install your zip file. whats it under? program add ons? even tried the search function, cant see it?
Should be in program addons but I usually go from get addons to my repo - have you tried a full refresh and get updates?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
im sending you an email buddy

Got it now mate, you were right, had to do a full refresh, my bad.
some channels are coming up different though, like sky sports news in sky formula 1 etc. Is that just a matter of changing favourites or something.
Im also still getting that script error ive been getting but its random and doesnt happen all the time.
(2013-04-24, 15:12)jjmucker Wrote: im sending you an email buddy

Got it now mate, you were right, had to do a full refresh, my bad.
some channels are coming up different though, like sky sports news in sky formula 1 etc. Is that just a matter of changing favourites or something.
Im also still getting that script error ive been getting but its random and doesnt happen all the time.

Good glad you got it. Did you try setting your default browser to chrome as mike suggested? Might help with the script error?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Tried that earlier. That doesn't seem to be the problem.
(2013-04-24, 09:45)syborg Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 08:17)nashmills Wrote: Thanks for this - it has great potential.

Unfortunately it is not working for me at the moment. After selecting a channel I either get a message that Silverlight needs installing or updating or a "script error".

All works fine in my browser. Any ideas please?

Frodo, Windows 8 Pro 64.

Can you explain a little more please.

Did you install from the repo or are you using the original instructions?

Please post a link to your log file and ill be able to see what's happening.
Thanks for replying. I have installed from the repo and, please excuse my ignorance, but where would I find the log file?
only thing that happened for me was the channel ids were mixed up, eg i chose sky atlantic and upson loading got sky one.

MIke
(2013-04-24, 20:29)mjeyre Wrote: only thing that happened for me was the channel ids were mixed up, eg i chose sky atlantic and upson loading got sky one.

MIke

Oops ill check what I've done - I've probably uploaded an old channel.cfg or launchers.xml ill try and upload a fix when I get home.

(2013-04-24, 20:05)nashmills Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 09:45)syborg Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 08:17)nashmills Wrote: Thanks for this - it has great potential.

Unfortunately it is not working for me at the moment. After selecting a channel I either get a message that Silverlight needs installing or updating or a "script error".

All works fine in my browser. Any ideas please?

Frodo, Windows 8 Pro 64.

Can you explain a little more please.

Thanks for replying. I have installed from the repo and, please excuse my ignorance, but where would I find the log file?

Log file is located in Appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/ folder
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-04-24, 21:32)syborg Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 20:29)mjeyre Wrote: only thing that happened for me was the channel ids were mixed up, eg i chose sky atlantic and upson loading got sky one.

MIke

Oops ill check what I've done - I've probably uploaded an old channel.cfg or launchers.xml ill try and upload a fix when I get home.

(2013-04-24, 20:05)nashmills Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 09:45)syborg Wrote: Can you explain a little more please.

Log file is located in Appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/ folder

Hopefully this will link to the log file: http://sdrv.ms/11EECiU
Sorry should have also explained that you actually need to turn on the logging.
In Xbmc go to settings -> system -> enable debug logging
Then recreate the error.
Then send me the log file.

Any problem read this
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-04-24, 23:10)syborg Wrote: Sorry should have also explained that you actually need to turn on the logging.
In Xbmc go to settings -> system -> enable debug logging
Then recreate the error.
Then send me the log file.

Any problem read this
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy

I think this should be okay. http://sdrv.ms/ZsehqY

Thank you.
Did you get the error again on this run?

(2013-04-24, 23:20)syborg Wrote: Did you get the error again on this run?

Sorry I thought you were someone else! Silverlight issue!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yes. I tried twice and got both errors. First the script error then the Silverlight error.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4