• 56(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-06-14, 20:32)wgards8 Wrote: It comes up with this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdyf64kwrtskmz...192248.jpg

Have you tried clearing the cache and downloading a new xml data file?

If this doesnt work can you post a full log for me.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi Syborg,

Not sure why the first one didnt work but it is working again after a 2nd reinstallation.
If the problem arises again I will post a log for you.
Thanks.
im just finding less and less time at the minute. hopefully il get back into the project this friday..:O)
Just had to post to say that this is amazing!
I'm lucky enough to have a really good 'net connection & this is smoother, looks better & has more content than I could get in pvr with xbmc.
Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

I GOT SKY & FREEVIEW IN XBMC!!! :-D
Hi. What happens if you don't have a C drive? My main drive is H (due to a rebuild and not resetting it to C) and so there is no Skygo folder being created in it. I cannot even download the epgdata.xml it seems Sad I even created an epgdata.xml myself and then pointed the settings to that file to overwrite it but it did nothing. It also looked for a username folder that doesn't exist on my PC, so I created it but it didn't actually write anything to the user folder. Any ideas?
(2013-06-21, 08:11)BigTaff Wrote: Hi. What happens if you don't have a C drive? My main drive is H (due to a rebuild and not resetting it to C) and so there is no Skygo folder being created in it. I cannot even download the epgdata.xml it seems Sad I even created an epgdata.xml myself and then pointed the settings to that file to overwrite it but it did nothing. It also looked for a username folder that doesn't exist on my PC, so I created it but it didn't actually write anything to the user folder. Any ideas?

I think the app needs a c: drive so unless you rebuild again I don't think it will work. Syborg or mike will know more though.
I guess C drive will be configurable in one of the million cfg files but its knowing where! I've just renamed all of the channels in the launchers files to point to H but no effect. Fingers x'ed they can help, as this looks fantastic Smile
(2013-06-21, 09:02)BigTaff Wrote: I guess C drive will be configurable in one of the million cfg files but its knowing where! I've just renamed all of the channels in the launchers files to point to H but no effect. Fingers x'ed they can help, as this looks fantastic :)

Yeah theres a few lines you will need to manually change over to fit your system - i will dig them out and post them soon for you.
Changing them in the launchers is one of them so finish that
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Already finished, did that before posting on here to see if that was an obvious fix (it wasn't, lol).
(2013-06-21, 10:33)Clark3loyd Wrote: It is currently only available as an exe through advanced launcher but will be in the repository eventually

In my signature there are instructions to install from my repo.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-06-21, 09:23)BigTaff Wrote: Already finished, did that before posting on here to see if that was an obvious fix (it wasn't, lol).

Here is what you need to change

This is assuming that everything else is default except that your main drive is H: instead of C:

You need to go into H:\Users\[your username]\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\

Edit the following files

movingfile.py
line 5 - 'C:\\Skygo' to 'H:\\Skygo'
line 9 - "c:\skygolauncher.bat" to "h:\skygolauncher.bat"
line 10 - os.path.expanduser(r'~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\resources\skygolauncher.bat') to "H:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\resources\skygolauncher.bat"
line 15 - 'c:\\skygo\\' to 'h:\\skygo\\'

settings.py
line 11 - os.path.expanduser(r'~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.cfg') to "H:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.cfg"

and the launchers file which you have already edited yourself.

If you are wanting to use the TVGuide mod too there will be more to edit but try this and get back to me whether this works.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Do I also remove os.path.expanduser or does your edit take place from inside the bracket only?
(2013-06-21, 14:14)BigTaff Wrote: Do I also remove os.path.expanduser or does your edit take place from inside the bracket only?

yes you need to remove the os.path.expanduser too
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I believe the movingfile.py is for creating a skygo folder in H: ? If so, It's not working for me.

Ah, right. I'll remove it and try again Smile
Movingfile.py keeps failing and no skygo file is being created.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4