• 45(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Cant find anything wrong with the log file, This may sound silly but have you entered your login details in xbmc for skygo, in the config bit?

The cfg file outside of xbmc would allow you to login but if its not in the config in xbmc itself then it wont launch past the captcha screen.

mjeyre
@mjeyre , yeah login details are entered into xbmc addon. I also checked the settings.xml file in addons, and they are there too. I don't have any problems with captcha screens, so not sure what you mean there. The skygo screen doesn't get as far as logging in - stuck on 'connecting to sky go', so that's why i don't think this is the issue.
There should also be a skygo.cfg file check that and make sure your settings are there too.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-02, 23:19)jjkiernan Wrote: @mjeyre , yeah login details are entered into xbmc addon. I also checked the settings.xml file in addons, and they are there too. I don't have any problems with captcha screens, so not sure what you mean there. The skygo screen doesn't get as far as logging in - stuck on 'connecting to sky go', so that's why i don't think this is the issue.

apologies i thought you were getting captcha screens. Other thing to check is when is says connecting check its not opened behind by pressing alt +tab and cycle through ur windows, also try pressing f5 for us too.

Cheers
Little update for those watching this thread - managed to get some work done today on building in the xmltv file creation - should be ready soon. :)
Got work working just trying to now automate it!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks Si, Ive had to have a few days off the On demand program been a tad busy.

Great work...

mjeyre
Hi Syborg,

How far are we away from a fully integrated tv guide with sky go and freeview repo? HAve set up manual process but have got to the point where the listings have now completely disappeared so i have just decided to wait until further developments.

Great work on all of this, blows my mind!

A
(2013-05-10, 17:47)adzsmith Wrote: Hi Syborg,

How far are we away from a fully integrated tv guide with sky go and freeview repo? HAve set up manual process but have got to the point where the listings have now completely disappeared so i have just decided to wait until further developments.

A

Will try get something out this weekend but it'll be a manual update version with a few kinks but will certainly show you where its going and it'll sort your issue.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-10, 19:30)syborg Wrote:
(2013-05-10, 17:47)adzsmith Wrote: Hi Syborg,

A

Will try get something out this weekend but it'll be a manual update version with a few kinks but will certainly show you where its going and it'll sort your issue.

Monday - life is getting in the way!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
[Release - TVGuide Syborg Mod] - V2.0.1

I have pushed this to the repo and is available for download now.

It now has built in ability to download an xmltv file. There are a number of kinks in it at the moment that I will work out in the near future.

They are -
No automatic download of xmltv file on a schedule. (Struggling to get my head around to do this but I'll get there)
Manual population of logos and channel order. (This can only be done once the xmltv has been loaded into tvguide - IE after you have downloaded the xmltv file you need to open tvguide then go back to the settings to get the logos and the channels in the right order.)
If you change the channel lineup for the xmltv grabber you will need to clear cache in order to see new channel or get rid of old ones and then run the logo & channel sorts again.
These are the main ones - I will be working on getting this sorted but I felt it had been awhile since I last released anything and wanted to show everyone that they has been good progress made.

You still need to have your TVCatchup channels favourited but you shouldn't have to select the stream anymore as the channel names should now match and this mean that tvguide will automatically launch the stream. However, with the channels that go offline you may still have to do this depending on when you favourited them.

If you come across any bugs or you have any problems let me know.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hey guys, I've installed from the repo but I seem to be having issues.

Will this work for the OSX version of XBMC?
(2013-05-13, 17:55)technominds Wrote: Hey guys, I've installed from the repo but I seem to be having issues.

Sorry but not at the moment. Once I have it working the way i want to then I will look at compatibility for OSX - if you could post your log file it would be help to see where it trips up on a OSX system
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-13, 18:16)syborg Wrote:
(2013-05-13, 17:55)technominds Wrote: Hey guys, I've installed from the repo but I seem to be having issues.

Sorry but not at the moment. Once I have it working the way i want to then I will look at compatibility for OSX - if you could post your log file it would be help to see where it trips up on a OSX system

Sure, when I load the program the error pops up 'Script Failed! : movingfile.py', same with trying to play anything.
Where would the log file be on mac? I'm quite handy at programming/troublshooting so if you need someone to help it getting running on OSX I'm happy to help.
I know why your are getting that specific error without looking. If you are using OSX it is because it trying to go to a Windows specific location and obviously on your mac that doesn't exist.

The main issue will be that the external program which my addons use was specifically written for windows. You could try package the program with winebottler (http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/) and see if that will let you run the program as a standalone and then we can see about integrating with xbmc.

You can download the files from here - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1229.../SkyGo.zip

In windows, you enter your account details in the skygo.cfg file then you can run the exe and it will auto login and launch sky1 (well usually some people have to delete their cache everytime but that might not apply here.)

Give it a go see you can get it working and let me know.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-13, 19:22)syborg Wrote: I know why your are getting that specific error without looking. If you are using OSX it is because it trying to go to a Windows specific location and obviously on your mac that doesn't exist.

The main issue will be that the external program which my addons use was specifically written for windows. You could try package the program with winebottler (http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/) and see if that will let you run the program as a standalone and then we can see about integrating with xbmc.

You can download the files from here - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1229.../SkyGo.zip

In windows, you enter your account details in the skygo.cfg file then you can run the exe and it will auto login and launch sky1 (well usually some people have to delete their cache everytime but that might not apply here.)

Give it a go see you can get it working and let me know.

No joy with winebottler or crossover. What OS was the exe made for? Does it have dependencies or runtimes that should be included in the bottle? Doesn't look good, I can open most exe's with crossover but this just doesn't want to budge.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4