• 46(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
It was made for windows. I am not completely sure about the runtimes or dependencies - maybe mjeyre can answer you better as he wrote the exe.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, Sorry been busy with other projects,
It was written in C# and VB, its dependent on IE core dlls. It wont work on the Mac as is wrapped around the windows environment. Maybe one day someone will take a look at the code and write a cross platform version.

The main problem with cross platform versions is that the skygo.exe well its a sort of link between IE & MS Silverlight. which is presented differently across platforms. So there is no common ground. The Silverlight player is security embedded in each specific platform. The Channel ID hack that I came up with is maybe available for the Mac, Best Bet would be to open the channels.cfg file on the mac in a notepad, copy one of the IDs and past into your internet browser.
It will ask for a silverlight player to be installed, If there is one available for the mac then you may get a result.

Xbmcmike
Xbmc Skygo
Ensure silverlight for mac is installed., Ensure Skygo internet version runs and signed in on mac. Then

on the mac in script editor paste the following

tell application "Safari"
activate
do JavaScript "window.open('http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/videoId/83772ff290595210VgnVCM1000002c04170a________/l/l/content/detachedLiveTv.do')" in document 1
end tell

save as sky 1 and launch.

If that works now install syborgs tv guide but you will need to go into advanced launcher and right click edit and point to the script you just created above rather than the skygo.exe. If it dosnt see your script extension then you will need to add the extension to the playfilelist in the playcorefactory. Info on the forum somewhere.

Mike
Thanks Mike, getting there with this.. will post results for other OSX users.
(2013-05-14, 10:37)mjeyre Wrote: Ensure silverlight for mac is installed., Ensure Skygo internet version runs and signed in on mac. Then

on the mac in script editor paste the following

tell application "Safari"
activate
do JavaScript "window.open('http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/videoId/83772ff290595210VgnVCM1000002c04170a________/l/l/content/detachedLiveTv.do')" in document 1
end tell

save as sky 1 and launch.

If that works now install syborgs tv guide but you will need to go into advanced launcher and right click edit and point to the script you just created above rather than the skygo.exe. If it dosnt see your script extension then you will need to add the extension to the playfilelist in the playcorefactory. Info on the forum somewhere.

Mike

I've managed to get it launched successfully from a .webarchive file but I'm not sure what you mean with right click editing the advanced launcher?
if you followed syborgs installation guide for the sky channels and tv guide then the skygo.exe file is used within xbmc, on the mac it will try to use this file through advanced launcher.
So because you have now created a new .webarchive file that needs to be the new launcher for your skygo.
So you have to point your advanced laucher at it.
This can be done within advance laucher, right click and i think its modify or something then choose your .webarchive file. If it dosnt show up because its not a".exe" file" or ".bat" file then xbmc has to know about the new extension and this is done by modifyling the playcorefactory xml settings, it took me ages to work it out and it was ages ago, im afraid you would have to search the forum unless someone in here knows.

Glad I got you somewhere!

Mike
If you go into the addon folder - there is a file called launchers if you edit the 'c:\skygo\skygolauncher.bat' to the location of you webarchive file you still get the movingfile.py error but it should launch. Once Im home ill be able to tell you how to edit out the error.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I changed all the c:\skygo\skygolauncher.bat in the launcher.xml to skygo.webarchive (I had copied the skygo.archive into the add-on folder) - Still the same movefile error, but nothing loads up when clicking any channels.
i think it requires the full file path not just the file name.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-14, 16:10)syborg Wrote: If you go into the addon folder - there is a file called launchers if you edit the 'c:\skygo\skygolauncher.bat' to the location of you webarchive file you still get the movingfile.py error but it should launch. Once Im home ill be able to tell you how to edit out the error.

(2013-05-14, 16:37)syborg Wrote: i think it requires the full file path not just the file name.

This is how I'm doing it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<launchers>
<launcher>
<id>603</id>
<name>Boomerang</name>
<application>/Users/Josh/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.program.skygo.launcher/skygo.webarchive</application>
<args>"603"</args>
<rompath></rompath>
<thumbpath>C:\</thumbpath>
<fanartpath>C:\</fanartpath>
<trailerpath></trailerpath>
<custompath></custompath>
<romext></romext>
<platform>IBM PC Compatible</platform>
<thumb>http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/hires/bb/boomerang_uk.png</thumb>
<fanart></fanart>
<genre></genre>
<release></release>
<publisher></publisher>
<launcherplot></launcherplot>
<finished>false</finished>
<minimize>false</minimize>
<lnk>true</lnk>
<roms>
</roms>
</launcher>
Maybe the change thumbnail and fanart paths to a valid osx location instead of c:\ remove the argument as this setup my not pass the argument.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Still nothing Sad Doesn't feel too hopeful!
try just creating a channel from scratch in advanced launcher then you will be able to see whats going wrong.

be sure to choose your webarchive file and just dont touch the fanart etc leave as is.

Chances are its not happening because like i said the file extension isnt in xbmc and needs to be added,

mike
I installed the original advanced launcher and I can't even launch it from there. I can't really launch anything in OSX from it :/
Success!

<launcher>
<id>3a08614dcfde8176d4548d739fb012d0</id>
<name>Sky Go</name>
<category>default</category>
<application>/usr/bin/open</application>
<args>-a safari http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/conte...v.do</args>
<rompath></rompath>
<thumbpath></thumbpath>
<fanartpath></fanartpath>
<trailerpath></trailerpath>
<custompath></custompath>