SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Update pushed to repo now - version 1.4.0

added splash screen to cover the login process - can be disabled in settings
and hopefully have fixed the valueerrors too

let me know
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi Syborg, love Sky Go for XBMC, when will the TV guide mod be available from the repo again?
Hi Syborg, works beautifully if on one monitor, which is fine as this will be running on a single monitor for me eventually. the problem still arises when on two monitors though.

Thanks for the help!
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
(2014-03-11, 21:06)liquidtoon Wrote: Hi Syborg, works beautifully if on one monitor, which is fine as this will be running on a single monitor for me eventually. the problem still arises when on two monitors though.

Thanks for the help!

Are you viewing xbmc on the first or second monitor?

(2014-03-11, 18:52)v The JoKeR Wrote: Hi Syborg, love Sky Go for XBMC, when will the TV guide mod be available from the repo again?

I won't make it public again for a while as supporting it in its current format was too much. So until I can spend some serious time on it and get it to a more user friendly level.

I'd be happy to drop you over the zip file if you've lost it though. You can look back through the forum there's instruction how to get it working.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi I downloaded the sky go repo a while ago and I have been using it on and off on a gbox with frodo 12.0. I have just recently installed a box in my new house and the skygo is not working anymore.

I may have missed this somewhere but is it no longer working on devices with linux android systems?

The error I have been getting is script failed:addon.py

Thanks and sorry again if this has been answered already.
first monitor
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
(2014-03-11, 21:58)chris2693w Wrote: Hi I downloaded the sky go repo a while ago and I have been using it on and off on a gbox with frodo 12.0. I have just recently installed a box in my new house and the skygo is not working anymore.

I may have missed this somewhere but is it no longer working on devices with linux android systems?

The error I have been getting is script failed:addon.py

Thanks and sorry again if this has been answered already.

This addon is windows only and always has been due to the use of silverlight.
If you are using an android box can you not download the official app from the play store? And just setup a shortcut in Xbmc to it to launch it?

(2014-03-11, 22:32)liquidtoon Wrote: first monitor

I'll hook up a second screen to my laptop tomorrow and see what I can do.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Syborg

I would be very happy to look at TV Guide as it is corner stone for my development and is the last remaining step for my latest build.

Feel free to send me the zip file.

Regards, HTPCServices.com
An update for everyone who uses the Skygo Launcher.
From next week there will be some big changes!
I've been doing some extensive work on the addon over the last few days and have completely rewritten the addon.
It will no longer be an advanced launcher mod it will be it an addon of my own creation top to bottom.

On this note I will be starting a new thread as I feel that anybody new coming it is getting lost in the initial post (I still get the occasional questions asking about where to put the exe etc.)

The next release will be 2.0.0.

On the face of it there won't be a massive difference to look at initially but in the background there's a whole load less to go wrong so it should be a lot more stable (fingers crossed) However, this will be the platform for going forward.

@HTPCS zip is coming but with v2 coming I'm pretty sure it will completely break it but I think I can get working again bear with me.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
exciting!

I was wonderimg you could make any directories which you are referencing configurable in the settings? The only reason i ask is that i run this in XP but as you reference the logged in user's directory and then have the Windows 7 folder structure (E.g. You set it to AppData rather than Application Data) I have to manually edit all of these files. This was ok until one of the recent versions as you are now using an exe which means i can't manually edit the file as you've packaged it up. In order to get round that I had to actually create the AppData folder and subfolders and copy the addon in (Getting pretty messy).

No problem if that's not possible. good job and looking forward to next version (I'm feeling you might be looking at the on demand stuff?)

Thanks,

Dan
(2014-03-13, 20:02)e9508686 Wrote: exciting!

I was wonderimg you could make any directories which you are referencing configurable in the settings? The only reason i ask is that i run this in XP but as you reference the logged in user's directory and then have the Windows 7 folder structure (E.g. You set it to AppData rather than Application Data) I have to manually edit all of these files. This was ok until one of the recent versions as you are now using an exe which means i can't manually edit the file as you've packaged it up. In order to get round that I had to actually create the AppData folder and subfolders and copy the addon in (Getting pretty messy).

No problem if that's not possible. good job and looking forward to next version (I'm feeling you might be looking at the on demand stuff?)

Thanks,

Dan

The next version will fix all these issues!
The addon will no longer be relying on certain paths everything will be contained within the addon folder itself. No more files on the root c drive.

The on demand stuff will come it's quite a job though. I can get content to play but the big task will scrapping the information automatically!
Alternatively, the other option would be to try getting to work on Linux - which I know would open up the addon to a lot more people.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Wonder when sky will move to html5
(2014-03-13, 20:34)nick w Wrote: Wonder when sky will move to html5

I don't think it'll be for quite a while as
1 a it is so intertwined with their site it would be a major major project.
2 Financially there's is just no reason.
But now I've said they'll probably announce on Monday!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi all.
Apologies if this has been covered before, but I did a thread search and only found one reference to what I am about to ask about, and saw no response (Though I think he wasn't very clear about how important it could be).

I am a Sky customer who wishes to access Sky Go via XBMC on Linux (Specifically on a Raspberry Pi).
Yes, I know, this addon is meant to be windows only, but from what I can gather, this is because Sky Go requires a silverlight plugin, which only works on windows.

I have, however, stumbled upon a silverlight emulator for linux called Pipelight.

I found this through a blog post that showed how to watch Sky Go on Ubuntu.

Can anyone tell me if this changes anything?

Cheers.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4