• 4(current)
OS X Crash on loading
no it helps nothing tbh.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi,

Here is the log.

Thanks for your help

Edit: it's been a while but I never had the bug with the log activated before.
Code:
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 24, sym: 000d, unicode: 000d, modifier: 0
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: OnKey: return (f00d) pressed, action is Select
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating Quit
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : To Quit

In your log i see a clean shutdown of XBMC instantiated by pressing the select button (or whatever keyboard key is mapped to "select") on the quit button (or whatever it is in your used skin).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2013-04-30, 15:15)Memphiz Wrote:
Code:
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 24, sym: 000d, unicode: 000d, modifier: 0
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: OnKey: return (f00d) pressed, action is Select
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating Quit
18:18:51 T:2690241856   DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : To Quit

In your log i see a clean shutdown of XBMC instantiated by pressing the select button (or whatever keyboard key is mapped to "select") on the quit button (or whatever it is in your used skin).

Hi,

My problem is while loading XBMC.

Nemrod

Edit:
I can provide the log from OS X & another one from XBMC.
Well i just tell you - the log you posted is flawless - but i can see it starts up - and then the quit is called which makes XBMC exit. And the quit is initiaed by a keypress on your keyboard which results in quit.
I'm using the Apple Remote, with Candelair 1.20, only one button is used to load XBMC.

Nemrod
So it quits instantly after start when you start xbmc via your remote? If so - does the problem exist in the same way when starting xbmc withnyour mouse?
First, it's not all the time but from time to time.

Second, when it occurs, i don't have the black screen with the logo XBMC but a grey window, on OS X, around 2-3 seconds then i have pop-up from OS X "The application ....". Thats why i put a link to the log from OS X.

I don't have a keyboard & a mouth, only the Apple Remote, but i'm gonna get them tot test.

Thanks
Nemrod
Well then the xbmc log you have posted is completly unrelated to what you are seeing. I'm still confused why i have such a hard time to understand you tbh. And its really frustrating not only for you.

1. It crashs - in that case your XBMC.log would have stopped to be written in the middle
2. You post the xbmc log - and it shows a clean shutdown.
3. I have no clue where to start with that strange problem.
Does the OS X log can help ?

Can i use another driver to use my Apple Remote ?

Thanks
Nemrod
That OSX log - is the CrashLog (this already confused me why i didn't even click on the link in the4 first place). And it didn't really help. Your first crashlog showed a crash which was fixed already in the version you are using now. The second crashlog shows an assert at a place where this normally shouldn't happen. I just suspect that this ir software (candleair) sends arbitriary keypresses during startup and hits a spot where XBMC doesn't handle it right (i know this is something which shouldn't happen - but its nearly impossible to track it down when its not cleanly reproducable).

I have no clue - but candleair seems to have quiet a whole bunch of settings. Maybe another user could chime in here (i bet there are some of them out there which use this driver too and don't have the crash problem...).
I have uninstalled Candelair and i'll test without any other additional driver.

Thanks
Nemrod
Hi,

I just have another crash but without using Candelair.

What can i do to help you find the bug ?

Thanks
Nemrod
Crashreporter file - its always the same ...
Another one ? Ok Blush

Nemrod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on loading2