Looking for a tablet
No necessarily to run xbmc but it would be nice. I have been considering the galaxy tab 2 10.1 and the nexus 7 and perhaps at a stretch an ipad mini.

I like the Nexus but the sceen is a tad on the small side maybe, have anyone got any recommendations?

(this is in the wrong section but i'm sure it will be moved)

I've just got a Nexus 7, very nice device, very smooth UI and such, I love the size, but if you want something bigger, look at the Nexus 10.
Get the Archos 101 XS which you can view here and armdevices.net noted it which made me look into it. I love the durability which I was a little skeptical about at first and the keyboard\case is something to brag about as its a breeze to snap in and out of position. http://www.archos.com/products/gen10/arc...us&lang=en Either search the EU market for them or wait for the US version to kick in within the coming month or so. With the exchange rate it was a tad expensive shipped but well worth it in the end. I think they will make a more powerful version but my score on antutu was about 7700 which was great compared to my CM10 HP touchpad 5500 score.
Maybe this would help a little more for power of CPU+GPU and SD card test etc...., keep in mind battery life.
The Archos looks nice, but with the update delays (supposed to get 4.1 by end of 2012, which was released in July) at twice the cost of a Nexus 7 it's a tough sell. I guess if you're ok with waiting 6 months for OS updates (if they come at all) and paying more it's a good option.

Personally, I'll probably stick with the Nexus devices. Sure there could be nicer hardware out there but they generally hold their own and they'll always have quickest updates of all the Android devices. The only downside, at the moment, is availability since they're pretty new... although the Nexus 7 shouldn't be too hard to get.
I got a note 10.1, big thumbs up!
I like samsung too,,,
Rumour has it Samsung will be coming out with a 12" tablet. Smile
I just picked up One of These Samsung. I needed it for work . Smile
(2013-09-28, 04:18)Harro Wrote: I just picked up One of These Samsung. I needed it for work . Smile

Cool and YOW! That's pricey!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a tablet1