"movie trailers" doesn't load
i used to use the shortcut from the bottom right corner for web radio before xbmc had a link for shoutcast top 500 under the music section.  so when it stopped working for me, i attributed it to a mistake in the cvs build i was using and didn't really care.  however, now i see the link for "movie trailers" and "web radio 2" and i would like to check it out.  but whenever i select something from that menu, nothing happens.  no errors, no crashing...it just drops me back at the main menu.  do i need to do something to enable this?  is it related to python somehow?

i should probably note that i do have python23.zlib in the python directory like the manual says. i just can't get anything to load.

are there known issues running python scripts when xbmc is running on an hd display? it's in 720p...
you may need to dl the scripts themself (they are in menu but we do not have them in our cvs)

try http://www.xbmcscripts.com

and file you edit if you wanna add/remove content on that menu is: is skin/project mayhem iii/pal/dialogsubmenu.xml
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"movie trailers" doesn't load0