Virgin Media Player (UK)
i would appreciated any help one can offer here im looking at running this program from within the xbmc hub .

I have drop the file in the c:root folder on my hard drive and i have also installed the advance launcher but when i go into the advance launcher i can on find fusion under standalone and theres no exe file to open or run,

now the program works outside of xbmc and looks really good but i what it to run in xbmc for convenience.

Again im not well up and only used xbmc a few days just playing around atm

Cheers for the program
Will this be available as a python script?

I have openelec and would love to be able to watch my Virgin TV from my second home where I currently live without using the laptop.
would there be a way to get this working on the raspberry pi/raspbmc?
(2013-02-22, 19:09)jurm Wrote: would there be a way to get this working on the raspberry pi/raspbmc?

I would also like to know this ^

Thanks
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but is it possible to make a plug in for this (like the SKYGO one) it would make my life complete lol. I've used the one kindly provided by mjeyre and it's great but it would be nice to be able to do it all through Kodi and without having to use a mouse.

Thanks
does anyone know if their is a MAC version of this i could use?

or if anyone knows of any good sky or virgin live tv add ons for kodi i would be very grateful

thanks in advance Big Grin
Hi All,

I know this an old post, but did anyone ever find an app to use with Kodi for Virgin Media Anywhere?

My Kodi install runs off a PI, so this Windows version won't work for me.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Virgin Media Player (UK)0