• 10(current)
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer]
Hi,

I made a video plugin to watch The Noite program from SBT on XBMC.
The current version is 0.0.2. I think it would be great to add it to the Brazilian repo.

How do you think it's the best way to do it? Do you need to test it?
Currently the code is only on my computer, maybe a good start is to set up a git for it, right?
Nice to hear that! I'll PM you, so subjects stay contained.

(2014-08-20, 23:21)vfranchi Wrote: Hi,

I made a video plugin to watch The Noite program from SBT on XBMC.
The current version is 0.0.2. I think it would be great to add it to the Brazilian repo.

How do you think it's the best way to do it? Do you need to test it?
Currently the code is only on my computer, maybe a good start is to set up a git for it, right?
Any news @vhd90, do you receive my debug log??
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Addon Globo.com não está funcionando. Agora o aplicativo Globo.tv funciona que é uma maravilha.
Reiterando o que disse o membro ricardorocky, o addon Globo.com infelizmente está bugado, eu amo esse canal mas na maioria das vezes aparece a mensagem de necessidade de autenticação de senha. Algumas poucas vezes eu consigo rodar.

Já o addon Globo.tv está rodando 100 %...... liso liso...sem enroscos !!!

Parabéns ao pessoal que trabalha e compartilha conosco.... Abraços !!!

Blush
Angel Primeiramente gostaria de agradecer com louvor ao VITORHIROTA pela excelente atualização do addon GLOBO.COM (versão 1.2.2). Agora sim, está rodando 100 % de todos os canais disponibilizados pela globo. Parabenizo à todos da equipe de desenvolvedores do projeto. Estou usando o XBMC Ghotam 13.2 e o addon roda liso, liso, assim como o addon da Globo.TV.

OBS: ricardorocky pode ser que falte configuração correta no seu addon. Siga estes passos:

1- Sistema
2- Configurações
3- Add-ons
4- Add-ons Habilitados
5- Add-ons de Video
6- Globo.com
7- Configurações
8- Globo Play Settings
9- Escolha NET ou GVT (conforme sua assinatura)
10- Coloque o Username e o seu Password
11- OK

Espero ter ajudado! Boa sorte !
Abraços à todos. Wink
vhd90,
Which enables it to account "Oi"
olá , vhd90
o app globo não está aparecendo novos programas .
exemplo : a novela nova A REGRA DO JOGO não aparece na lista

hello, the globo app is not showing new programs.
example: the new novel a regra do jogo not listed
Hello All,

I recently had a friend install this on my Amazon FireTV. For some reason I configured the settings prior to launching with my globo.com login credentials. For some reason when I try watching any type of show it says "Authorization Failed. Only authorized subscribers may access content." I double-checked on Globo.com and my credentials are correct. Has anyone else ran into this problem and have any advice?

Thanks!

Va
@cpcarvalho, work for me

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-10-15, 02:35)Bella76011 Wrote: Hello All,

I recently had a friend install this on my Amazon FireTV. For some reason I configured the settings prior to launching with my globo.com login credentials. For some reason when I try watching any type of show it says "Authorization Failed. Only authorized subscribers may access content." I double-checked on Globo.com and my credentials are correct. Has anyone else ran into this problem and have any advice?

Thanks!

Va

I had this problem with version 0.1.16, and my account on globo is only for wathing Novelas. My problem was fixed on version 0.1.17. Maybe it will fix for you too. Make sure you are using version 0.1.17.
(2015-10-15, 02:58)Wanilton Wrote: @cpcarvalho, work for me

Wanilton,

Of-topic but you might be able to answer it.

Is it possible to install the GloboPlay App directly into the FireTV. i.e. not as an addon inside Kodi?

Regards,

BBriner
Tem jeito de filtrar só os vídeos na íntegra? As vezes é meio difícil achar o conteúdo e precisa navegar muito entre os vídeos curtos.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer]3