Win Stop R rated fan art?
So I have my settings set on XBMC so it randomly selects cover art as backgrounds on the main XBMC screen when the TV Show or Movie Menu is simply highlighted.

Problem is I'm getting pictures of topless girls. I personally don't mind it but when I have family over and it cycles through a new cover art I've never seen, I'm extremely embarrassed. I don't even know what movie it was, I have over 600 movies so it could be any of them.

Is there any option to prevent this? If I go through manually every movie and change the cover art in the menu, does it also change it from coming up on the main XBMC screen?

Thanks and yes I have searched but wasn't sure where to post this at.
Nope. The sites where the images are downloaded don't mark the images in any way for us to see what has nudity or not. You might just want to put all those TV shows in their own source and use the master lock (wiki) features to lock that specific source. This will prevent them from showing up in the library until a password is entered for that source: Media_sources#Locking (wiki)
(2012-11-26, 05:19)Ned Scott Wrote: Nope. The sites where the images are downloaded don't mark the images in any way for us to see what has nudity or not. You might just want to put all those TV shows in their own source and use the master lock (wiki) features to lock that specific source. This will prevent them from showing up in the library until a password is entered for that source: Media_sources#Locking (wiki)

Put all of those TV shows in their own source? Huh? I only have around 80 TV shows and all of them are clean.

I don't even know which movie has the nudity in the cover art. Could I find the folder where the cover art is sorted and just cycle through and find the movie? I'll just delete the movie.

For example, I think the foreign version of Girl with a Dragon Tattoo has nudity on the cover box... but I deleted it already.
Oh wait, you're saying you've pointed the background images to the thumbnails folder. In that case, it could be just about anything. I think XBMC leaves images in there too even if you remove them from the library. I'm not really sure if there's an easy way to sort through it.
You can sort through them via XBMC's filemanager - just browse into your userdata/Thumbnails/[0-9] folders.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop R rated fan art?0