Win Frodo/EPG Problem
And I am trying to figure out how to change the order of the channels in the guide

I re-arranged them in MePo and they order the way I want in MePo EPG, but not in XBMC.

I went into the channel manager under Live TV and re-ordered thm but they won't stay ordered. I applied changes hit OK, but nothing worked. Is this a bug in the Frodo Beta?
I'll take a look at that also.

I'm starting over and I've found the answers to get my guide working with my HDPRV

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got everything working as far as the IR blaster working to change the set-top-box channels.

Now I'm working on getting the channel and guide info working.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo/EPG Problem0